With new logo and more.
Now here’s something for all the Firefox users out there, a new final release of Firefox from Mozilla.
As reported earlier, Firefox 23 is the first stable build that includes a new logo, which was designed to look crisp and clean even on a smaller screen devices. That’s not the only change though, people that care about security will be happy to know that the non-secure content (HTTP) on a secure web site (HTTPS) will now be blocked by default, which should stop eavesdropping.
Firefox 23 Changelog
– Mixed content blocking enabled to protects users from man-in-the-middle attacks and eavesdroppers on HTTPS pages (learn more)
– Options panel created for Web Developer Toolbox
– Updated Firefox Logo
– Improved about:memory’s functional UI
– Simplified interface for notifications of plugin installation
– Enabled DXVA2 on Windows Vista+ to accelerate H.264 video decoding
– Users can now switch to a new search provider across the entire browser
– CSP policies using the standard syntax and semantics will now be enforced
– input type=’file’ rendering improvements
– Replace fixed-ratio audio resampler in webrtc.org capture code with Speex resampler and eliminate pseudo-44000Hz rate
– “Load images automatically” and Always show the tab bar” checkboxes removed from preferences and reset to defaults
– HTML5 input type=”range” form control implemented
– Write more accessible pages on touch interfaces with new ARIA role for key buttons
– Social share functionality
– Added unprefixed requestAnimationFrame
– Implemented a global browser console
-Dropped blink effect from text-decoration: blink; and completely removed blink element
– New feature in toolbox: Network Monitor
– Various security fixes
Firefox 23 Final
About (Author Profile)
Vygantas is a former web designer whose projects are used by companies such as AMD, NVIDIA and departed Westood Studios. Being passionate about software, Vygantas began his journalism career back in 2007 when he founded FavBrowser.com. Having said that, he is also an adrenaline junkie who enjoys good books, fitness activities and Forex trading.