New Aurora build revealed.
If you are a huge Firefox fan then we have some good news for you, the latest Aurora build has recently hit the channel and does indeed include a couple of neat improvements and features.
Starting from Firefox 15, users will be able to view PDF files inside the web browser, thanks to the native PDF support.
Another neat new feature is a support for the SPDY networking protocol v3, which is currently being tested in Chrome’s Canary builds as well.
Are those the only changes? Not really, here is what else is coming:
Firefox 15 Alpha Changelog
- Improvements around memory leaks caused by some add-ons
- New layout view added to Inspector
- The CSS word-break property has been implemented.
- New responsive design tool allows web developers to switch between desktop and mobile views of sites
- Native support for the Opus audio codec added
- The source element now supports the media attribute
- The audio and video elements now support the played attribute
In addition that that, Firefox 15 also includes a new way to handle Flash crash reports, which will help Mozilla to diagnose and reduce Flash crash rates.
Firefox 15 Aurora 2
About (Author Profile)
Vygantas is a former web designer whose projects are used by companies such as AMD, NVIDIA and departed Westood Studios. Being passionate about software, Vygantas began his journalism carrier back in 2007 when he founded FavBrowser.com. Having said that, he is also an adrenaline junkie who enjoys good books, fitness activities and Forex trading.