What was changed?
== Enablement UI ==
* Disable always: when the Firebug UI is not active on any page, the debugger is disabled (minimal overhead)
* Instant on: when the Firebug UI is active, HTML, CSS, DOM views activate (minimal overhead)
* Script panel user-activation: initially disabled or enabled always Continue Reading
So to make it short: in some benchmarks, new engine is almost 40 times faster than the old one! Can you imagine that?
Just take a look at those benchmarks: Continue Reading
Here is a great tip from shashank on how to make Firefox 10 times faster.
1. Type “about:config” into the address bar and hit enter. Scroll down and look for the following entries:
2. Alter the entries as follows:
Set “network.http.pipelining” to “true”
Set “network.http.proxy.pipelining” to “true” Continue Reading
Are you having issues viewing various web pages from time to time where css style sheets don’t load?
Solution might be simpler than you thought. One of the reasons why it can happen is due to AdBlock. In case you are blocking ads on the web page, unblock them all and try now.
It worked for me.
Out of the box, Firefox 3 is already an incredible web browser. But when you consider all of the power tools that can be added to it, it’s even better. Check out these add-ons for Firefox 3, and you’ll take your browser to the next level.
By Jessica Merritt
Are you receiving an annoying “This download has been blocked by your Security Zone Policy” error? According to a quote from FirefoxFacts:
Starting in Firefox 3, downloads of executable files (e.g., .exe or .msi) may fail and the Firefox Downloads window will contain this message, under the filename: This download has been blocked by your Security Zone Policy. Continue Reading
Are you tired of your current Firefox skin? It’s so well made that you just don’t want to change it with any other one? How about a small modification?
With Firefox add-on AnyColor 0.2.0 you can change Firefox 3 theme color scheme.
As it says:
A dynamic theme that lets you customize its appearance on the fly.