- Why is every damn web browser logo round?
- Ogg Theora, H.264 and the HTML 5 Browser Squabble
- Microsoft Is Said to Be in Talks to Settle EU Cases
- Opera CEO Claims Unite is Secure, But That’s Not Its Real Problem
- Chrome’s new-tab page gets more interactive
- Epiphany – GNOME Web Browser Review
About (Author Profile)
Vygantas is a former web designer whose projects are used by companies such as AMD, NVIDIA and departed Westood Studios. Being passionate about software, Vygantas began his journalism carrier back in 2007 when he founded FavBrowser.com. Having said that, he is also an adrenaline junkie who enjoys good books, fitness activities and Forex trading.