If you’ve been following Opera download tracker and are curious enough to find out what are the other milestones, here is a list of them all:
- Most people on stilts: 1,908 people have height issues.
- Largest Wing Chun display: 3,167 people simultaneously kicked ass in Guangdong province.
- Tom Selleck mustache fans: 14,741 know true art when they see it.
- Tamil forum posts: 113,696 reasons why Tamil is our hero.
- Opera Facebook fans: 461,049 people who care about the Web.
- Frogger highscore: 896,980, a great day in (gaming) history!
- Death Star Crew: 1,161,293 imperial scum went down like womp rats.
- Rebecca Black dislikes: 3,099,876 people prefer Saturday.
- Lady Gaga twitter followers: 10,792,731 like the claw.
- WOW subcribers: That’s 11,400,000 frustrated girlfriends.
- Angry Birds high score: 15,750,000… Thats one hell of a toilet break.
- Cost of making Back to the Future: $19,000,000 gets you a modified DeLorean DMC-12.
- Norway’s favorite pizza: 24 million Grandiosa pizzas eaten every year.
- Miles from Earth to Mars: 35 million miles — and that’s at its closest!
About (Author Profile)
Vygantas is a former web designer whose projects are used by companies such as AMD, NVIDIA and departed Westood Studios. Being passionate about software, Vygantas began his journalism career back in 2007 when he founded FavBrowser.com. Having said that, he is also an adrenaline junkie who enjoys good books, fitness activities and Forex trading.