- This month’s Microsoft patches could lead to a hectic week for IT managers
- Internet Explorer for Linux: Microsoft has been there before…sort of
- 2 Cool FireFox Addons for PPC Managers
- Custom build optimizes Firefox 3.1 for Intel
- Can Google Chrome Power Your Browser?
- Extensions for Google Chrome Coming In May?
The European Commission (EC) has granted Mozilla, the open-source collaboration behind the Firefox Web browser, the right to join its antitrust case against Microsoft, a spokesman said Monday.
The Commission, Europe’s top antitrust authority, charged Microsoft last month with distorting competition in the market for Web browsers by bundling in its Internet Explorer (IE) browser with the Windows operating system.
If the charges stick, then Microsoft could be forced to change the way it distributes IE, as well as pay a fine for monopoly abuse.
In case you have iPhone 2.0, good news for you as well, it already supports CSS animations.
Here is something for you: a new web browser. Now, before you stop reading about yet another new web browser, please note: this is not a regular one.
So what is Lunascape then?
It’s the world’s first triple engine web browser. Yes, it’s a hybrid. Here is a simple formula: Continue Reading
Continuing its “10 Fuc*ing Days” promise, Mozilla has released a new Firefox 3.0.x build which fixes a total of 6 vulnerabilities.
If you are already using Firefox 3.0.x, just click Help > Check for Updates and you are ready to go.
Otherwise, download it here.
After all those SunSpider tests where Opera was not very close from the worst: Internet Explorer 8 and beaten by Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome, they are developing a new weapon: Carakan.
So what is Carakan?
Set to be released on Feb 2, Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 was delayed one more time.
As for now, Mozilla haven’t announced new release date yet.
According to Mozilla’s director of Firefox development, they don’t have an estimate date of new Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 release as there are still some tricky and complicated issues which should be fixed first.
- Microsoft’s Automatic Update – the way to browser competition?
- ThinkPad users beware of Internet Explorer hang problems
- MS Propping Up Browser Dominance
- Further Windows Mobile 6.5 screenshots leak: IE mobile gets new controls
- Ultimate fix for a Firefox update failure
- Google Updates Firefox Toolbar with Personalized Tab Page
- Twitterbar Firefox add-on
- Bang On: Firefox, you’re kind of ugly
- Firefox and Chrome Clickjacked
- Google fakes out Hotmail for Chrome support
- Google Chrome for Mac is a Hack
- Can Opera Beat Microsoft In The Browser Wars?