Safari 4 Beta
Flock version number is now also fixed.
The social web browser has received a pleasant and long awaited upgrade which is a must have for all Flock users. The following release includes few new features such as: FlockCast and Facebook chat as well as various enchantments.
Flock team has also made a couple of videos to demonstrate these improvements.
A new update for Chrome web browser has been released some time ago. The following release fixes a startup crash which happened to some of the users.
It’s always recommended to update your web browser to the latest stable release, be sure to do that.
Thanks to Mabdul for sending this.
As it’s quite common to tweak/update software icon with every major release (Windows, Adobe Products, Internet Explorer and many more), Mozilla decided to do the same with its upcoming Firefox 3.5 release.
While earlier this month, the following logo version was proposed: Continue Reading
- WordPress users may want to avoid Microsoft’s new Internet Explorer 8
- Look out IE, Firefox, Chrome is getting much better
- Windows 7 gives Firefox 3, IE8 speed boosts, while Firefox 3.5 slows down
- Mozilla marks June for Firefox 3.5 release candidate
- Firefox Mobile (Fennec) Alpha Up for Windows Mobile Testing
- Google’s Chrome was ‘hackable’ at Pwn2Own contest
- Chrome-on-Mac precursor rough but workable
- Opera Employee Blogging Policies
- Your browser talks too much: How surfers can protect private info
Microsoft Corp. has released Internet Explorer 8 Multilingual User Interface (MUI) packs for Windows XP SP2, Windows XP SP3, and Windows Server 2003 SP2.
MUI packs are available in the following languages:
Windows XP x86 and Windows Server 2003 x86:
Arabic, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Hong Kong), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Bulgarian, Croatian, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Romanian, Slovenian, Slovakian, Thai Continue Reading
Just a tiny update there. Blog software was updated. As a result, you can now reply directly to comment poster + some visual changes in same area.
Here is handy tool for anyone who is downloading files using Opera web browser and would like PC to shutdown/hibernate automatically, once all downloads are finished.
Opera Shutdown does what it was designed to do. Once transfers are finished, the following message will appear: Continue Reading