Everything is improving but the desktop.
After rebooting its web browsers, I am sure you are all wondering how exactly it did affect the overall Opera growth, especially on desktop.
Well, today we have the answer.
- Revenue growth of 40%
- Record revenue and profit
- Strong revenue growth from Mobile Operators, Mobile Consumers and Mobile Publishers & Advertisers
Revenue: Mobile Consumers – Opera Owned and Operated Properties 2Q13
- Revenue growth driven primarily by mobile search, advertising and license revenue
- 251M users by end of 2Q13, up more than 51M compared to end of 2Q12
- 20.7B ad requests from owned & operated properties in 2Q13, up 590% versus 2Q12. Application downloads from OMS of 119 million in 2Q13, up 59% compared to 2Q12
- Revenue growth: 248% versus 2Q12
Revenue: Mobile Publisher & Advertisers – Opera Publisher Network Members 2Q13
- Revenue growth driven by both premium advertisers, including American Express, Home Depot, Mazda, Microsoft, Paramount, and Unilever, and performance advertisers such as Candy Crush and Netspend
- AdMarvel managed 171.5B ad impressions in 2Q13, up 61% vs. 2Q12
- 13,000+ websites and applications enabled in 2Q13, up from 12,000+ in 2Q12 and total reach of 350m+ in 2Q13 up from 140m+ in 2Q12
- Revenue growth: 106% versus 2Q12
Revenue: Desktop Consumer 2Q13
- Solid ARPU with lower search revenue, partly offset by higher content and advertising revenue
- Desktop users at 52 million, down 5% versus end of 2Q12
- Overall revenue growth: -10% versus 2Q12
Overall, it looks like the things are rosy everywhere but in the desktop department, which still has some catching up to do.
For a complete report, head over to the following page.
About (Author Profile)
Vygantas is a former web designer whose projects are used by companies such as AMD, NVIDIA and departed Westood Studios. Being passionate about software, Vygantas began his journalism career back in 2007 when he founded FavBrowser.com. Having said that, he is also an adrenaline junkie who enjoys good books, fitness activities and Forex trading.