Just today, Opera Software has released its first quarter results for this year and as seen in the slides below, the following year was quite good for the Norwegian browser maker.
– Total revenue (MUSD): 46.9 (1Q12) vs. 36.7 (1Q11)
– Opera Mini users: 31.1 million in March 2012, vs. 13.6m in March 2011, up 129%
– 168.8m users of Opera Mini in March
– 270 million+ people using Opera browsers every month
– Mobile Consumer revenue up 253%+ in 1Q12 vs. 1Q11
– Mobile Publishers & Advertisers revenue up 303% in 1Q12 vs. 1Q11
Not bad, is it?
For more details, check the following page.
About (Author Profile)
Vygantas is a former web designer whose projects are used by companies such as AMD, NVIDIA and departed Westood Studios. Being passionate about software, Vygantas began his journalism career back in 2007 when he founded FavBrowser.com. Having said that, he is also an adrenaline junkie who enjoys good books, fitness activities and Forex trading.