So I was surfing the internet today and got a pleasant notice about an installed update. That’s right, Firefox 18.104.22.168 was just released.
According to Mozilla.org, Firefox 22.214.171.124 fixes the following vulnerabilities:
- XPCNativeWrapper pollution
- Unauthorized access to wyciwyg:// documents
- Remote code execution by launching Firefox from Internet Explorer
- File type confusion due to %00 in name
- Privilege escallation using an event handler attached to an element not in the document
- Frame spoofing while window is loading
- XSS using addEventListener and setTimeout
- Crashes with evidence of memory corruption
And by the way, I love the way how Firefox is being updated.
About (Author Profile)
Vygantas is a former web designer whose projects are used by companies such as AMD, NVIDIA and departed Westood Studios. Being passionate about software, Vygantas began his journalism career back in 2007 when he founded FavBrowser.com. Having said that, he is also an adrenaline junkie who enjoys good books, fitness activities and Forex trading.