If you can find a working mirror.
What’s better than Opera 12.10? Opera 12.11, of course.
Focusing on stability and security improvements, the following build improves the overall Gmail experience, patches SPDY support and fixes a total of two security related vulnerabilities.
That’s pretty much it.
Opera 12.11 Changelog
– Several general fixes and stability improvements
– Fixed a crash related to updating the state of some extensions’ toolbar icons (Mac-only)
– Fixed several issues related to SPDY
– Gmail: Fixed an issue that could cause Gmail not to load
– Fixed an issue where HTTP response heap buffer overflow could allow execution of arbitrary code
– Fixed an issue where error pages could be used to guess local file paths
About (Author Profile)
Vygantas is a former web designer whose projects are used by companies such as AMD, NVIDIA and departed Westood Studios. Being passionate about software, Vygantas began his journalism career back in 2007 when he founded FavBrowser.com. Having said that, he is also an adrenaline junkie who enjoys good books, fitness activities and Forex trading.