After the recent Opera release, Mozilla did too publish the final build of Firefox 20. If you haven’t downloaded it already, check the links below as it does include some nice improvements.
As we reported earlier, Firefox 20 finally includes a per window private browsing option so you no longer have to launch a separate session just to do some gift shopping.
In addition to that, users will be able to close hanging plugins, without hanging the browser itself and most importantly, enjoy the new download manager (finally).
Those are not the only changes though, see a list below:
Firefox 20 Final Changelog
– Per-window Private Browsing.
– New download experience.
– Ability to close hanging plugins, without the browser hanging
– Continued performance improvements around common browser tasks (page loads, downloads, shutdown, etc.)
– Continued implementation of draft ECMAScript 6 – clear() and Math.imul
– getUserMedia implemented for web access to the user’s camera and microphone (with user permission)
– canvas now supports blend modes
– Various audio and video improvements
– Details button on Crash Reporter
– Unity plugin doesn’t display in HiDPI mode
– Security fixes
Firefox 20 Final
About (Author Profile)
Vygantas is a former web designer whose projects are used by companies such as AMD, NVIDIA and departed Westood Studios. Being passionate about software, Vygantas began his journalism career back in 2007 when he founded FavBrowser.com. Having said that, he is also an adrenaline junkie who enjoys good books, fitness activities and Forex trading.