Just after the Firefox 13 benchmarks were finished, Mozilla has published a new final build for you to play with; believe it or not but itâ€™s called Firefox 14.
So what does this new release bring to the table? Although I am tempted to say â€śnothingâ€ť, we still welcome various security fixes and the HTTPS search. Other noticeable new features include a full screen support for the Mac OS X and auto complete when using the Awesome Bar.
Firefox 14 Final Changelog
- Google searches now utilize HTTPS
- Full screen support for Mac OS X Lion implemented
- Plugins can now be configured to only load on click (requires an about:config change)
- The Awesome Bar now auto-completes typed URLs
- Improved site identity manager, to prevent spoofing of an SSL connection with favicons
- Pointer Lock API implemented
- New API to prevent your display from sleeping
- New text-transform and font-variant CSS improvements for Turkic languages and Greek
Firefox 14 Final
About (Author Profile)
Vygantas is a former web designer whose projects are used by companies such as AMD, NVIDIA and departed Westood Studios. Being passionate about software, Vygantas began his journalism carrier back in 2007 when he founded FavBrowser.com. Having said that, he is also an adrenaline junkie who enjoys good books, fitness activities and Forex trading.