Quite a few months ago we have published an article with a similar name (check it here). Well, how about one more? Let’s talk about Opera.
Actually, most of the features you are using for your daily work were Opera’s innovations which later evolved (thanks to Opera and other web browsers).
Tabs Continue Reading
During 2008 Firefox reported 115 flaws. That’s more than Safari (32), Opera (30) and Internet Explorer (31) combined. However, Firefox fixes the issues way faster than any other company.
The research was made by Secunia. (see pdf)
Today Opera Labs introduced a new technology called Opera Fingertouch. As you might already guess from its name, it is a touch based technology.
From Opera Labs:
“Today we introduce Fingertouch, a technology designed to make interacting with the Web easier and simpler on these touch-based devices. Continue Reading
- The 12 Best Firefox About:Config Performance Tweaks
- Foxmarks Becomes Xmarks, Adds Search and Suggestion Features
- 10 ways to make Chrome as good as Firefox
- Latest Chrome release gets full-screen browsing
- State of the Mobile Web, January 2009
- ASUS Deploys Opera Browser for its All-in-one Touch Screen Computer
- Opera Software 4Q08 results
- Fennec Tab-Sync UI Update
- Wyzo: A Browser with Built-in Support for Torrents
As the new month begins, Net Applications has yet again updated their stats on web browsers market share. Let’s see what had happened in the February, 2009
Internet Explorer has slowed down its market share decrease and fell only by 0.04%, from 67.55% to 67.51%
Firefox continues to climb up and increased its market share by 0.2%, from 21.53% to 21.73% Continue Reading
Nate Lanxon from CNet UK has benchmarked Safari 4 Beta, Firefox 3, Mozilla’s Minefield, Google Chrome, Opera 9.6 (note on Opera 10 results were added to article later), Internet Explorer 8 and 7 using SunSpider suite. Continue Reading
- The Multi-Principal OS Construction of the Gazelle Web Browser
- The browser war is back – expect user casualties
- Hackers Targeting IE 7 After Security Patch Issued
- Security expert says Microsoft should cut IE’s links to Windows
- Windows Mobile gets Webkit browser
- Only 7 percent of active Firefox browsers running on Macs?
- Opera Mobile 9.5 … with Google Gears
- Sync Your Camino Profile Via Dropbox