The final version of Adobe Flash Player 10.3 has been just released for both desktop computers and mobile devices.
Acoustic echo cancellation
Simplified local storage management
Auto-update notification for Mac OS
Local settings manager
For a detailed list of changes, see the following page.
If you are a fan of WebGL technology, then this gem is definitely worth checking out.
“3 Dreams of Black” by Rome is an interactive video made using WebGL which just shows you the possibilities amazing future of the web.
WebGL support is a must for your web browser, so in case you don’t use Google Chrome or Firefox, grab it now and open the following link.
With the worldwide launch of Google Chrome Store, it was also revealed that the popular Angry Birds game has been included there for free and can be played anytime, all the time.
The better news is that Google Chrome is not a necessity. As long as your web browser supports hardware accelerated WebGL or Canvas, you shouldn’t experience any issues.
So, what are you waiting for? Jut click the following link and enjoy free gaming.
- Internet Explorer 9 Overtakes Opera
- April, 2011: Chrome, Safari Share Up; Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera – Down
- Mozilla Defies the Department of Homeland Security
- Creator Of jQuery Leaves Mozilla
- How To Save And Quit In Firefox 4
- How to Activate Autocomplete in Firefox 4
- Google Chrome 14, 15 And 16 Planned This Year
- Google Chrome: Dear Sophie
- Google Chrome: It Gets Better
- Opera Dragonfly 1.0 Released
- Download Opera 11.50 Alpha
- RockMelt Now With Quiet Mode, Localized Search & Chromium 11
- Give Away: How to Create Web Browser Theme
Mozilla declared that it will not agree to a US Department of Homeland Security request to get rid of a Firefox extension yesterday. The extension in question is MAFIAA Fire.
What this particular extension does is redirect users to working sites set up to replace domains seized by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), a division of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). It is believed that an antipiracy campaign by the DHS has seen reduced effectiveness due to this.
It’s May already as we look at the browsers market share results for the last month, April that is. Were there any drastic changes? Let’s find out.
It looks like Internet Explorer 9 is not yet good enough to prevent users from switching to other browsers as Microsoft lost market share yet again, down from 55.92% to 55.11% (0.81 point decrease).
Mozilla is facing similar situation as Firefox web browser market share decreased by 0.17 point, from 21.80% to 21.63%.
Browsing some forums recently, I discovered that people miss the Firefox 3 feature that allowed you to save a session for next time upon quitting Firefox. Knowing that Mozilla couldn’t have possibly removed it, I had to investigate the matter and found an answer. Save and Quit is still here, but hidden!
- Google Chrome Blocks Java
- Download Firefox 4.0.1
- Firefox 5 to Receive Huge Performance Improvements
- Download Google Chrome 11 Final
- Hilarious Internet Explorer Video
- Firefox Aurora Lacks Users
- Weekly Browsers Recap + Bonus Links, April 25th
- Firefox 4 Tops 100 Million Downloads
Here comes the first stability and security update for Firefox 4 web browser as well as update for both, Firefox 3.6 and 3.5 branches.