Due to a Hardware Acceleration related issue, some users might see blurred text in Firefox or IE web browsers. Turns out, there are a few ways to fix that.
1. Download Windows Updates (KB2545698) for Windows 7, Vista or Server 2008
- Follow the setup instructions
2. Disable Hardware Acceleration in Firefox
- Firefox Menu > Options > Advanced
- Uncheck the “Use hardware acceleration when available” box
3. Disable Hardware Acceleration in Internet Explorer
- Click on the gear icon > Internet Options > Advanced
- Check the “Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering” box
Enjoy the crystal clear web.
About (Author Profile)
Vygantas is a former web designer whose projects are used by companies such as AMD, NVIDIA and departed Westood Studios. Being passionate about software, Vygantas began his journalism career back in 2007 when he founded FavBrowser.com. Having said that, he is also an adrenaline junkie who enjoys good books, fitness activities and Forex trading.