Category: Web Browsers
The European Commission will require Microsoft to give users of its ubiquitous Windows operating system the opportunity to choose between different Internet browsers to avoid breaching EU competition rules, the bloc’s antitrust spokesman told EurActiv.
Although the Commission is still officially waiting for a response from Microsoft to the complaints raised last January, the outcome of this new battle with the IT giant is already taking form.
- The Multi-Principal OS Construction of the Gazelle Web Browser
- The browser war is back – expect user casualties
- Hackers Targeting IE 7 After Security Patch Issued
- Security expert says Microsoft should cut IE’s links to Windows
- Windows Mobile gets Webkit browser
- Only 7 percent of active Firefox browsers running on Macs?
- Opera Mobile 9.5 … with Google Gears
- Sync Your Camino Profile Via Dropbox
If you are that kind of person who just loves to squeeze the maximum of your browsing experience, then this topic is for you.
Have you ever thought about your time spent during certain tasks while using web browser? For example: right mouse click > save image, clicking on new tab icons, etc.
Well, wonder no more. We have a list of the most useful keyboard shortcuts which will drastically improve your browsing experience. Continue Reading
Just a few days ago, Moonlight, the open source GNU/Linux and Unix framework that plays video and applications made on Silverlight has been released.
The way to install Moonlight is by a Firefox addon. It works on 32 and 64 bit operating systems. However, the following release is not compatible with Silverlight 2 yet.
New version of Skyfire mobile browser has been released today for both, Windows Mobile and Symbian.
There are quite a lot of noticeable changes in this release. For instance, Skyfire startup page now includes feeds, Facebook and Twitter integration which will surely help you to get all the latest news as well as catch up with your friends.
Besides social integration, it has also received:
Improved text readability
Widescreen screen support Continue Reading
- This month’s Microsoft patches could lead to a hectic week for IT managers
- Internet Explorer for Linux: Microsoft has been there before…sort of
- 2 Cool FireFox Addons for PPC Managers
- Custom build optimizes Firefox 3.1 for Intel
- Can Google Chrome Power Your Browser?
- Extensions for Google Chrome Coming In May?
- Microsoft’s Automatic Update – the way to browser competition?
- ThinkPad users beware of Internet Explorer hang problems
- MS Propping Up Browser Dominance
- Further Windows Mobile 6.5 screenshots leak: IE mobile gets new controls
- Ultimate fix for a Firefox update failure
- Google Updates Firefox Toolbar with Personalized Tab Page
- Twitterbar Firefox add-on
- Bang On: Firefox, you’re kind of ugly
- Firefox and Chrome Clickjacked
- Google fakes out Hotmail for Chrome support
- Google Chrome for Mac is a Hack
- Can Opera Beat Microsoft In The Browser Wars?
- Mozilla Updates Firefox Tool Ubiquity
- Can Mozilla Prove Firefox Is the Most Secure Browser?
- RamISP Grabs RSS Feeds for Google Chrome Users
- Will Google Chrome Win the Browser War in 2009?
- Internet Explorer 8 Beta 2: Shaky Debut, Undocumented Issues
- Add-on speeds Windows Mobile browsing
- New browser can make big difference