Category: Web Browsers
Mozilla does it again, or so it seems.
While it brings more drama to the browser wars, we’d still like to see Opera 11 numbers to be included as well.
• All the Way to Internet Explorer 13
It seems like Microsoft decided to increase its domain names portfolio, as company…
- How to find which Firefox, Chrome or other browser tab are playing flash or audio?
- Is it possible to use Silverlight in Ubuntu using Opera?
- Which browser do you think is better and easy-to-use?
- Do you think we can get purdi on here?
- How do I create Favicons?
Back in May, 2010, John Lilly has announced about his decision to resign as CEO of the Mozilla Corporation.
Yesterday however, company has revealed its new CEO: Gary Kovacs, who is currently the senior vice president of mobile products at SAP and will be taking his role later next month, on November 8th.
According to reports, he was also a general manager of mobile at Adobe Systems.
Today was a big day for Opera Software, as company held its Up North Web event.
- 71 million people use Opera Mini today
- 50 million people have installed Opera’s cross-platform desktop browser on their computers
- 20 million users around the world use Opera products on connected devices other than phones and computers, e.g. television sets.
- 140 million users total
- Opera welcomes 2 new users every second!
Now here is an interesting spin on a regular web browser. Basically, it’s a programmable web browser, designed with automation in mind. Think about it as a blend of Safari and OS X Apple Script utility.
According to Fake web page, you can use it to automate various web tasks, such as: filling forms and/or capturing screenshots. Developers may also find it beneficial, as they can use Fake to graphically configure automated tests for their web applications.
However, there are two downsides: Mac OS X only and a price of $29.95.
- What is the first tabbed browser that you used?
- What is the current state of 3D in (upcoming) browsers?
- I tried firefox 4 and it crashed on installing and on starting. Any solutions?
- Why on earth was Safari introduced for Windows!! ?
- Silverlight for Opera?