Category: Web Browsers
• HTML5: Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) vs. Google Chrome 8 vs. Firefox 4 vs. Opera 11 vs. Safari 5
Today, we test five most popular web browsers to find out…
• Shocker: Browser Ballot Screen Made Little to No Difference
When it comes to market share statistics, it looks like everyone’s…
- Is Flock better than Firefox or Google Chrome?
- What’s your favorite Firefox theme?
- Google Chrome password manager?
- How to make Opera Extension buttons visible?
Today, MeFeedia has released an interesting piece of information.
By using data from more than 33 000 different publishers, they revealed what appears to be a pretty significant growth of HTML5 playback.
According to report, numbers have doubled in the last 5 months and as of October 2010, 54% of H.264 videos are now available for playback in HTML5.
When it comes to market share statistics, it looks like everyone’s beloved (or hated) Browser Ballot screen had no drastic effect after all.
While comparing Europe/North America and worldwide market share numbers, Neowin has come up with a conclusion that there is only as little as 1% difference between global and Europe figures.
So here you have it, Internet Explorer “dominance” continues.
Today, we test five most popular web browsers to find out, who leads and who lags in the HTML5 Benchmark (Beta).
Internet Explorer 8
Internet Explorer 9
Google Chrome 7
Google Chrome 8
Not 100% browsers related, but hey, it has “Firefox” in the title, so here we go…
Mozilla does it again, or so it seems.
While it brings more drama to the browser wars, we’d still like to see Opera 11 numbers to be included as well.
• All the Way to Internet Explorer 13
It seems like Microsoft decided to increase its domain names portfolio, as company…