Category: Web Browsers
Yes, you can now run Linux in your Linux while you Linux.
How is this news? Thanks to various advancements in the web browsers, curious Google Chrome 11 and Firefox 4 users can now play with the actual Linux terminal in just under few minutes!
All you have to do is open the following page. That’s it.
Earlier this year, RAGE, the upcoming 3rd person shooter from the id Software (set for September release) has received an iOS version of the game.
- Firefox about:config Preferences Explained
- Firefox 4 Market Share Increases 30% After Upgrade Offer
- Chrome Hack Denied By Google Engineers
- Google’s Chrome Sandbox Hacked
- Google Chrome 12.0.742.30 Beta Brings Fancy Features
- Google Chrome: 160 Million Active Users And Growing
- Google’s Dear Sophie: You Are Doing It Wrong
- Chrome Web Store, Now Available Worldwide
- How to Unlock All Google Chrome Angry Birds Levels
- Remote Debugging with Safari Web Inspector / Chrome Developer Tools
- Opera To Fix Default Installation Behavior
- Opera Software Q1 2011 Financial Results
- Opera: Enable New Google Image Search Interface
- Web Browsers: iPhone 4 vs. Samsung Galaxy S II vs. HTC Thunderbolt vs. Samsung Focus
- Wikitude: 3D Augmented Reality Browser
- WebGL: Play Angry Birds For Free
- WebGL Awesomeness: 3 Dreams Of Black
- LastPass May Have Been Hacked
- Download Adobe Flash Player 10.3 Final
Works with all web browsers.
Not interested in going through all Angry Birds levels, one by one? Worry no more; there is a solution for that.
To unlock all levels, type the following code in the address bar
The final version of Adobe Flash Player 10.3 has been just released for both desktop computers and mobile devices.
Acoustic echo cancellation
Simplified local storage management
Auto-update notification for Mac OS
Local settings manager
For a detailed list of changes, see the following page.
If you are a fan of WebGL technology, then this gem is definitely worth checking out.
“3 Dreams of Black” by Rome is an interactive video made using WebGL which just shows you the possibilities amazing future of the web.
WebGL support is a must for your web browser, so in case you don’t use Google Chrome or Firefox, grab it now and open the following link.
With the worldwide launch of Google Chrome Store, it was also revealed that the popular Angry Birds game has been included there for free and can be played anytime, all the time.
The better news is that Google Chrome is not a necessity. As long as your web browser supports hardware accelerated WebGL or Canvas, you shouldn’t experience any issues.
So, what are you waiting for? Jut click the following link and enjoy free gaming.
PocketNow compared some of the most popular handsets web browsing experience.
If you don’t feel like watching the video, then here is a conclusion for you: what happens when you add the 1.2GHz Exynos CPU and 1GB of RAM to a cell phone (Samsung Galaxy S II)? It destroys the competition, that is all.
Good news for all you 2D haters, the upcoming LG Optimus 3D cell phone will save you from sorrow as it includes the world’s first augmented reality 3D browser called Wikitude. Although not many details are known, it’s not a long wait since LG plans to launch the beast this summer.
Thankfully, it will not require any glasses.
The end is near.
After countless attempts, the almighty Sandbox has been bypassed by the French security company Vupen, which won the $15,000 cash prize just few months ago in the Pwn2Own contest for successfully hacking Safari web browser.
Although Google was unable to confirm such claim, the buzz is quickly spreading all over the Internet.