Category: Web Browsers
- February, 2011 – Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari Share Up; Firefox, Opera – Down
- Web Browsers Usage By Country
- How Would You Change Internet Explorer?
- IE6 Countdown
- Download Firefox 3.6.14 And 3.5.17
- 19 Chrome Bugs Fixed in Preparation for Pwn2Own Hacking Contest
- Safari Adopts WebKit2
- Download Opera with Hardware Acceleration
- Opera 11.10 to Include Password Synchronization
If you have found that onclick event does not work on Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari web browsers, then here is quick way to fix it:
Replace onclick form id with its name
For example, let’s say you have the following:
Find JS event:
All set. It now works with all web browsers.
It’s the 1st of March already, so let’s dive into February market share data.
With the release of Internet Explorer 9 RC, Microsoft has taken some share back, up from 56.00% to 56.77% (0.77 point increase).
While everyone awaits the final version of Firefox 4, an open source web browser continues the downtrend, from 22.75% to 21.74% (1.01 point decrease).
Now here is something for Opera users to play with, as Norwegian browser maker has recently released a public build of Opera that finally supports hardware acceleration.
Although it’s just a preview (not intended for daily use) and available for Windows users only, company promises that their standards based canvas implementation will also work with Linux or Mac OS X operating systems. Now isn’t that nice?
How is that possible?
- Download Firefox 4 Beta 12
- Big Change Coming to Google Chrome
- CTRL+F in Google Chrome Is Awesome
- Opera 11.10 Upgrades Speed Dial
- Opera Software Q4 2010 Financial Results
- How Would You Change Opera?
- Firefox 4 Final for Android Coming Soon
- Interview with Jon Von Tetzchner
- Web Inspector, Now with CSS Tracking
- Disqus Is Back
- IE9 RC: 2 Million Downloads
- Majority Of Web Browsers Are Unpatched
- Director of Firefox Leaves Mozilla
- Firefox 5 First Look
- Firefox 4 RC1 Coming Next Week
- Taking a Look at the New Google Chrome 10 Beta
- Gmail Now Uses Chrome’s Built-In Viewer To Open PDFs
- Introducing Google Chrome Web Search Blocklist Extension
- Download Opera 11.10
- Opera 11.10 Coming
- Windows Phone Internet Explorer 9 Mobile vs. Safari
- Opera Mini for iPad