Category: Web Browsers
Your video card can’t handle video games on a big display? No worries! Here is a game where the URL bar is an actual screen.
You are almighty letter O and have to kill as many a’s as possible. Use left and right arrow keys to control your character and space bar to kill.
Adobe has released an experimental technology codenamed Wallaby which is designed to convert Flash (FLA) to HTML files.
Although not all features are yet supported, it’s a welcomed step forward.
Wallaby is free to use, so if you want to give it a try, here is a download link.
- February, 2011 – Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari Share Up; Firefox, Opera – Down
- Web Browsers Usage By Country
- How Would You Change Internet Explorer?
- IE6 Countdown
- Download Firefox 3.6.14 And 3.5.17
- 19 Chrome Bugs Fixed in Preparation for Pwn2Own Hacking Contest
- Safari Adopts WebKit2
- Download Opera with Hardware Acceleration
- Opera 11.10 to Include Password Synchronization
If you have found that onclick event does not work on Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari web browsers, then here is quick way to fix it:
Replace onclick form id with its name
For example, let’s say you have the following:
Find JS event:
All set. It now works with all web browsers.
It’s the 1st of March already, so let’s dive into February market share data.
With the release of Internet Explorer 9 RC, Microsoft has taken some share back, up from 56.00% to 56.77% (0.77 point increase).
While everyone awaits the final version of Firefox 4, an open source web browser continues the downtrend, from 22.75% to 21.74% (1.01 point decrease).
Now here is something for Opera users to play with, as Norwegian browser maker has recently released a public build of Opera that finally supports hardware acceleration.
Although it’s just a preview (not intended for daily use) and available for Windows users only, company promises that their standards based canvas implementation will also work with Linux or Mac OS X operating systems. Now isn’t that nice?
How is that possible?
- Download Firefox 4 Beta 12
- Big Change Coming to Google Chrome
- CTRL+F in Google Chrome Is Awesome
- Opera 11.10 Upgrades Speed Dial
- Opera Software Q4 2010 Financial Results
- How Would You Change Opera?
- Firefox 4 Final for Android Coming Soon
- Interview with Jon Von Tetzchner
- Web Inspector, Now with CSS Tracking
- Disqus Is Back