Download not required.
If you own the new Barnes & Noble Nook Touch and are up for some grayscale Internet experience, then we have some good news for you.
Turns out, the popular handheld device has an experimental web browser, which allows you to access various web pages just by typing the URL into the search bar.
Even if browsing not as smooth as the butter, it’s still a nice surprise to all the Nook users.
- May, 2011: Firefox, Chrome, Safari Share Up; Internet Explorer, Opera – Down
- Internet Explorer 10 Screenshots And Video
- Google To Discontinue Firefox 3.5, Internet Explorer 7 and Safari 3 Support
- French Exam? Use Google Chrome (Pic)
- China Web Boycott
- Download Opera 11.50 Beta
In the recent Windows 8 reveal video, Microsoft has also offered a sneak peak at the upcoming Internet Explorer 10 web browser.
According to Jensen Harris, director of program management at Microsoft, just like in Windows Phone 7, IE10 includes a touch optimized UI which will drastically improve user experience on the touch screen supported devices.
- Internet Explorer Crash (Picture)
- Internet Explorer 9 On Windows Phone 7 Mango
- Cookie Hijacking Vulnerability In Internet Explorer
- View YouTube 3D Videos With Firefox And GeForce
- Download Firefox 5 Beta
- Firefox Gets about:permissions For More Privacy Control
- Google And Mozilla Start Debate Over Address Bar
- First Chrome OS Desktop PC To Ship In July
- Offline Support For Gmail In Chrome Stops Today
- Google Chrome 13 Can Hide The URL Bar
- Google Chrome: Lady Gaga
- Download Opera Mini 6 For iPhone And iPad
Headaches are included free of charge.
Google, Mozilla and NVIDIA have teamed up to offer its users a unique 3D experience. By combining the power of a HTML5 based 3D playback (available in Firefox 4) and NVIDIA’s 3D Vision hardware, people from the Internets can now view stereoscopic 3D videos on YouTube.
According to Jonathan Huang, 3D Product Manager at YouTube, there are currently thousands of 3D videos available on YouTube and thanks to open standards, NVIDIA 3D Vision users will benefit.
With yesterday’s Windows Phone Mango reveal, Microsoft has also detailed some of the upcoming Internet Explorer 9 features and changes.
According to Joe Belfiore, corporate vice president and director of Windows Phone Program Management, IE9 Mobile has the very same rendering engine that is also used in the PC version of Internet Explorer 9.
- Internet Explorer 9 Overtakes Internet Explorer 6
- WordPress Kills Internet Explorer 6 Support
- Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari And Possibly Opera Affected By Memory Leak
- Google Chrome, Firefox: Block Specific Sites With LeechBlock And StayFocusd
- Firefox 3.5 To Be Killed Off Soon
- Download Opera 11.11
- Test Linux In Your Web Browser
- WebGL: iOS RAGE
- TermKit: A WebKit Based, Modern Command Line Interface
- Who Here Is Getting A Chromebook?
Earlier this year, RAGE, the upcoming 3rd person shooter from the id Software (set for September release) has received an iOS version of the game.