If you don’t like the way Opera 11.10 displays zoomed in site/logo thumbnails in the new Speed Dial, then here is how to fix this:
Right Click > Reload Every > 30 Minutes (or any other option)
Right Click > Reload
You will now notice that the full site thumbnails are back. However, if you don’t like the distraction by the constantly changing working environment, then click the following:
Right Click > Reload Every > Never
You now have static, full site thumbnails, just like in the older versions of Opera.
- Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) vs. Firefox 4 vs. Google Chrome 10 vs. Opera 11 vs. Safari 5
- March, 2011: Firefox, Chrome, Safari Share Up; Internet Explorer – Down
- Mozilla Names Slow Extensions
- Google Chrome to Receive Scrolling Tabs
- Google Chrome to Improve Security
- Google Chrome Cookies
- The Story of Opera Employee
- Download Opera 11.10 RC
- CycleBlob: WebGL Lightcycle Game
- How Would You Change FavBrowser?
- FavBrowser.com v3 Launched
- The History of Web Browsers (Picture)
- IE9 vs. Firefox 4 vs. Google Chrome 10 vs. Opera 11 vs. Safari 5
- Internet Explorer 10: Microsoft Immersive Browser
- CrashIE.com Is a Scam
- IE9 to Firefox 4 Comparisons Are Misleading
- Best Video of 2011
- How Would You Change Safari?
- Opera: Remove/Hide Blue Dots
- Opera: Show Full Address Bar and Hide Web Button
- Why Opera Is My Default Web Browser
- Hate When This Happens (Picture)
- Typical April Fools Day
Here is how you can disable the blue dots in Opera
The easy way:
- Download this Opera 11 skin
- Place it to C:\Program Files (x86)\Opera\skin (or similar location)
- Restart Opera
- Click Shift+F12 (or go to Appearance…), select second Opera Standard Skin
- All set!
Even though I have written a plenty of what someone might call “Opera bashing” articles, the truth is: it’s my default web browser and have been so ever since version 7.
So what could possibly make me choose Opera over any other web browser? A couple of things.
- Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) vs. Firefox 3.6 vs. Google Chrome 10 vs. Opera 11 vs. Safari 5
- IE9 Mobile
- Why Read Licence Agreement (Picture)
- Mozilla Keeps Track With The Questions
- Mozilla Feels Remorse Over Keeping Mum About SSL Certificate Theft
- Download Firefox 4 Final
- Mozilla: We Support 10 Year Old OS
- Firefox 4: 5 Million Downloads in 24 Hours
- Download Google Chrome 11 Beta
- 6 Serious Chrome Bugs Patched By Google
- Download Opera Mini 6 and Opera Mobile 11
- Opera Mobile for Windows Mobile Discontinued
According to Mozilla, users will need to make sure that their graphics cards’ drivers are up to date if they wish to utilize hardware acceleration present in Firefox 4.
Benoit Jacob of Mozilla’s platform engineering team explained…