If you are a hardcore Hotmail and Safari user, then mail check issue is not a new thing for you. Fortunately, there’s a quick way to fix that.
Preferences > Show Menu Bar
Preferences > Advanced > Check “Show Develop menu in menu bar”
Once developer menu appears, go to:
Developer > User Agent and pick “Opera 9.63 – Windows”
This is it. Enjoy your browsing experience.
- The 12 Best Firefox About:Config Performance Tweaks
- Foxmarks Becomes Xmarks, Adds Search and Suggestion Features
- 10 ways to make Chrome as good as Firefox
- Latest Chrome release gets full-screen browsing
- State of the Mobile Web, January 2009
- ASUS Deploys Opera Browser for its All-in-one Touch Screen Computer
- Opera Software 4Q08 results
- Fennec Tab-Sync UI Update
- Wyzo: A Browser with Built-in Support for Torrents
If you are that kind of person who just loves to squeeze the maximum of your browsing experience, then this topic is for you.
Have you ever thought about your time spent during certain tasks while using web browser? For example: right mouse click > save image, clicking on new tab icons, etc.
Well, wonder no more. We have a list of the most useful keyboard shortcuts which will drastically improve your browsing experience. Continue Reading
To get it to work, click the create button, then type your Twitter user name and password then create. Now just drag the link to you bookmarks toolbar and you are ready to go.
It also supports posting which web page you are visiting, you only need to put #this or #link to the update textbox.
When browsing through your Firefox profile folder, you might see a lot of odd files. Some might make sense, such as your searchplugins folder, however others might seem a little odd.
Here are some of the important files you might seen in your profile folder and what they are used for. Continue Reading
If you are using Safari, Opera or any other web browser which doesn’t support official StumbeUpon toolbar, don’t worry yet. There are few tools with less, same and even more functionalities that are officially supported in the toolbar.
Here are some tips on how to get use the toolbar. They will work independently of the OS:
Both scripts started out from the simple desire of resizing text areas easily (like CSS3 UI).
Here are few simple tips to increase Safari performance.
Add-ons, such as PithHelmet or Saft, whilst extremely useful, can be the source of performance or stability issues. Fortunately, most utilities like these have an option to disable their functionality to allow you to troubleshoot. You could also choose to remove them from your computer altogether. To do this, follow the instructions on Apple’s Safari add-ons technote. Continue Reading
Now here is something for you, IE users. Five tweaks to increase Internet Explorer performance. Written by reliancep
1. Turn off Phishing Filter. This feature supposedly helps to prevent you from being tricked into accessing a rogue web site that is masquerading as a bona fide web site. I’ve found this feature to really slow down web access at times. Microsoft released a patch that supposedly fixes the problem, but my computer has the patch and I still notice this feature slowing down web access. If you think you can live without the extra protection of IE7 anti-phishing, you can disable it by starting IE7 and then going to: Continue Reading
If you want to delete/disable Opera’s widget menu, just follow these simple steps below:
Open “defaults” folder in Opera’s directory. For example:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Opera
Close Opera and open standard_menu.ini file with your favorite text editor. For example: Notepad
Find and delete the following entry:
Submenu, M_WIDGET_MENU, Browser Widgets Menu
Save, exit and this is it. Start Opera.