Cube Defense is a simple tower based defense game, discovered by our reader Nox. Just like in similar games, you have to build towers and defend yourself. Author recommends running it on latest WebKit nightly builds, as WebGL might run slow in other web browsers.
- Jetpack 0.6 dishes up two major APIs for Firefox add-on coders
- Yes, A Beta Version Of Chrome For Mac Is Just Weeks Away
- Opera Mobile 10 beta for S60 phones, updated version available
- Opera Mini Server Upgrade to 4.14.938
- WebGL Musical Solar System
- Statistics: The world stands on its head
- The future of games is in your web browser
- Mastering Lynx (Open Source Text Browser) for Search Engine Optimization
Thanks to Nox for links.
Our reader Dainius has discovered a new tool/browser called “ChromePlus”. Basically, it’s a Google Chrome web browser with few additional features and without any Chrome background processes.
What additional features?
At this moment, it has the following:
Download Tools Support
Also, an ability to close tabs by double clicking on them.
Want to try it? Here is a home page link.
- Microsoft Issues Bug Fix For Recent Internet Explorer Update
- Firefox Now The Most Vulnerable Browser?
- Mozilla aborted IE in Firefox clothing, Google we’re not
- Expand shortened web addresses in Firefox
- Google closes vulnerabilities in Chrome 3
- Opera could be headed for the iPhone
- Bug in Safari browser in iPhone has surfaced
Thanks to mabdul for links.
- Light the World with Firefox
- 3+ Awesome Ways to Make Sense of FireFox Tabs
- Beware the Fake Google Chrome OS Download
- Google sued for Courgette updates for Chrome web browser
- Opera Unite: Application of the Week
- Browser speed comparison – HTC HD2 vs Acer neoTouch vs iPhone 3GS
- Camino 2 Release Candidate Available for Download
- Flock Releases Spanish Language Web Browser
Thanks to Nox for links.
Here’s how you can enable tab preview in Firefox 3.6:
Type the following line into your address bar:
Set both to true.
Use Ctrl + Tab to switch between tabs or Ctrl + Shift + Tab to get a list of opened ones.
Yesterday Mozilla has released a new extension called “Add-On Compatibility Reporter”. As you might guess, it does report whether installed add-ons work or have some issues with alpha and beta releases.
Here’s what they say about it:
“After installing the Add-on Compatibility Reporter, your incompatible extensions will become enabled for you to test whether they still work with the version of Firefox or Thunderbird that you’re using.”
Recommended for alpha and beta users only.
Download Add-on Compatibility Reporter.
Here is a quick and easy way to set multiple home pages in Internet Explorer 8 and below. All you have to do is:
Tools –> Internet Options –> General Tab
Enter your favorite pages and hit OK.
You may also use “Use current” button, which will add URLs from your opened tabs.