- Microsoft’s collaboration on SVG is a win for the open Web
- Serious IE and Windows flaws left to fester
- Download Internet Explorer 8 Optimized for Xbox 360
- Next Firefox major update, “Lorentz”, could be a minor
- 40% Firefox Growth in 2009
- Undo Closed Tabs and Windows in Firefox
- Do we need extension dependencies?
- Jetpack 50-Line Code Challenge Winner is Crowne
- Mozilla Drumbeat Aims to Expand Web Participationd
- Rebuilding the Plugin Directory
- Google-HTC Prepping Chrome OS Tablet
- Chrome sets browser security standard, says expert
- Google Taps Cooliris To Enable Media Browsing On Nexus One
- Opera Magazine now online
- Opera expands mobile SDK lineup amid losses
- WebKitGTK+ hackfest improves HTML renderer for GNOME apps
- Flock 2.5.6 Now Available
- Doing more with data
Thanks a lot to Nox for links.
- Bugs and Fixes: Zero-Day Patch for Internet Explorer 6 or 7
- Mozilla exec: Bing is not popular enough for Firefox
- Mozilla thinks mobile Firefox will kill app stores
- Firefox 3.5 is Now the World’s Most Popular Browser
- Jetpack goes mobile
- Firefox, Adobe top buggiest-software list
- Firebug may slow down Firefox
- Congrats Mobile Add-on Challenge Winners
- Five Ways to Cover Firefox in Chrome
- Give the Gift of Google Chrome this Christmas
- Chrome Drops Safari Into Fourth Place Among Browsers
- Native JSON support in Opera
- Opera Mini 5 beta 2 now available in 26 languages
- European Commission and Microsoft Elect To Include Flock In Browser Ballot Screen
- Browser Ballot Screen: Maxthon to be included as well
Thanks to Nox for links!
- IE6 and IE7 vulnerable to latest flaw; IE8 immune
- IE bug leaks private details from 50 million PDF files
- Firefox’s Plan to Kick the Login’s Butt
- Alex Faaborg’s Identity Mockup
- 10 Firefox Extensions Google Chrome Should Have Too
- Opera 10.10 closes “extremely severe” hole
- Almost 40 million people used Opera Mini last month
- Safari on iPhone gets competition from a $1 browser app
- OneWeb demonstrates the power of XMPP inside the browser
- Maxthon 2.5.10 Supports Multi-touch and other Windows 7 features
Thanks to mabdul and Nox for links.
Dean Hachamovitch at IEBlog revealed that Internet Explorer 8 SmartScreen filter blocks over 2 million malicious sites every day. That’s quite a number.
SmartScreen offers protection against phishing and cross-site scripting attacks.
- IE8 bug makes ‘safe’ sites unsafe
- MS discovers flaw in Google plug-in for IE
- Microsoft Windows chief decries standards grandstanding
- Firefox 3.6 locks down component directory – Update
- Security vulnerabilities in add-ons imperil Firefox users
- Google set to promote Chrome extensions
- Opera widgets without Opera…
- WebKit nightlies support HTML5 noreferrer link relation
- Camino 2 adds tab overview, phishing and malware protection
- Update on Camino 2 crashes
Thanks to Nox and mabdul for links.
- Microsoft Issues Bug Fix For Recent Internet Explorer Update
- Firefox Now The Most Vulnerable Browser?
- Mozilla aborted IE in Firefox clothing, Google we’re not
- Expand shortened web addresses in Firefox
- Google closes vulnerabilities in Chrome 3
- Opera could be headed for the iPhone
- Bug in Safari browser in iPhone has surfaced
Thanks to mabdul for links.
Guys from SecureThoughts.com decided to do a research on Opera Unite security and share some insights.
1. Enumerating Service Owner Usernames
Use: site:operaunite.com search query in search engine to build a list.
2. Enumerating Computer names for a particular Service Owner
“If you visit the service homepage with any non-existent computer name, then Opera Unite happily discloses all computer names used by that person.” Continue Reading
- IE 6 for Windows phones: Interface improved
- Mozilla Weave 0.7 Released
- Mozilla ‘Plugin Check’ keeps Firefox add-ons secure
- Google Chrome Is Exceeding Internal Benchmarks for Adoption
- Forged PayPal certificate fools IE, Chrome and Safari
- Opera Mini Server Upgrade to 4.13.756
- Opera CEO says market trends to boost firm
- Personal Web Systems Lands $1.2 Million for TV Web Browser
Thanks to mabdul for links.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer SSL security hole lingers
- Electrolysis Firefox builds are now available
- Firefox Windows Theme Project (Progress Report) #4
- WebGL in Firefox Nightly Builds
- Mozilla speeds Firefox development
- Can Chrome Shake Up the Browser Market?
- Browser Wars Mobile Edition: Opera Mini 5 Beta on the Blackberry Storm
- Camino 2.0 Beta 4 Released
- Maxthon Releases Version 2.5.8 of Browser
Thanks to Nox and Shane Bundy for links.
- Firefox 3 about to get a major update
- Please tell me Firefox won’t ever look like this on first run. (Picture)
- Seeking web security, exploit operators prefer Firefox, Opera comes second
- Google Chrome 4 reveals the beginnings of cloud synchronization
- Xmarks extension alpha for Chrome arrives
- HTML 5 and timed media
Thanks to Chrome, Nox and Opera for links.