- UK government pledges support for MS Internet Explorer
- Browser Speed Tests: Firefox 3.6, Chrome 4, Opera 10.5, and Extensions
- The Snoopy Google Toolbar
- Enable the Tab Preview Menu Button in Firefox 3.6
- Firefox: People in Germany Are Switching Browsers
- No matter what Apple says, you can’t get a rich web experience without Flash
- How to shorten URLs directly in Opera
- Opera Mini Server Upgrade to 4.15.2444
- Clickjacking problem in browsers persists
- Weave 1.0 now available for download
Thansk to Gala and mabdul for links.
- Why there’s no 64-bit Silverlight from Microsoft… yet
- Why Firefox is doomed
- Upgrade Firefox’s Download Manager
- Firebug 1.5 released
- How to add command line switches to Google Chrome or Chromium
- 10 Great Google Chrome Extensions
- Bing Making Way to iPhone’s Safari?
- Opera downloads in Germany doubled over the weekend
- Experiments with audio, part VI
- Skyfire For Symbian Brought Up To Speed
- Adobe Flash 10.1 allows private browsing
- Ruby Rendering in WebKit
- YouTube, Vimeo Try Out HTML 5.0 Video
- NetFront Browser v4.0
Thanks to mabdul and Nox for links.
While you won’t be able to view just about any page using Flash (sites need to add this runtime first), there are still some great things left to do; for instance: playing .swf games.
If you are curious enough, here are some of the flash demos already made.
- Microsoft warns of IE bug used in Chinese attacks on Google
- Microsoft: upgrade to IE8, even though it’s vulnerable
- Mozilla: No, Firefox XUL add-ons are not an endangered species
- 3 Ways to Quickly Find the Tab You Need (FireFox)
- Chrome For Mac Finally All Systems Go With Bookmark Manager
- Apple, It’s Time To Delete Safari From The iPhone
- Opera Talks: J.D. Lien
- Get An Overload of Transparency With New Z1-Glass Skin For Opera 10.5
- NetFront Browser 4.0 “Concept Version” gets released
Now here is something useful for Firefox, Opera and Safari users. Unlike regular inline spell check, this tool will also seek for grammar and style mistakes.
Picture Source: FirefoxFacts.
How to Install?
Add Proofreader <– drag this link to your browser’s link bar, or right-click and add as a bookmark.
How to Use
- Click the “Add Proofreader” link on your link bar to add a Proofread button above each text box.
- Click to find spelling mistakes, misused words, and grammar errors
- Click to continue editing.
Visit tool home page.
Well, this certainly wasn’t a big surprise. During the last month of 2009, Google Chrome (4.63% market share) became world’s 3rd most used web browser, overtaking Apple’s Safari (4.46%).
In other news, Internet Explorer market share went down from 63.62% to 62.69% (0.93 point decrease).
Firefox also lost some of the market share, going down from 24.72% to 24.61% (0.11 point decrease). Continue Reading
- Why Mozilla sucks? Fosdem 2010
- Plugins Check page: A new milestone
- Firefox for Maemo RC1 available now
- After RealPlayer, Avast & AdAware to bundle Chrome browser
- Opera plans to get back on track with 10.5
- State of the Mobile Web, November 2009
- Opera: (re-)Introducing
- Download your favorite YouTube videos with Opera
- PreBrowser Palm Pre like Web Browser for Jailbroken iPhone
Thanks to Daniel Hendrycks, f, Ichann and Nox for links.
We would like to wish you a very happy Christmas and awesome New Year :-)
Also, we will be moving site to a new server (thanks to Lotosus.com) (so it can take 24-48 hours for your ISP (Internet Service Provider) to catch new IPs).
In case you don’t see any new posts within a week, please try to clear your DNS Cache.
To Clear/flush DNS cache in Microsoft Windows. Continue Reading
Benchmark: Internet Explorer 8 (IE8) vs. Firefox 3.7, 3.6, 3.5 vs. Chrome 4, 3, 2 vs. Opera 10.5, 10.1 vs. Safari 4
Yet again, it’s time to test latest web browser releases, including Opera 10.50.
Internet Explorer 8
Firefox 3.6 Beta 5
Firefox 3.7 Pre-Alpha 1 Continue Reading
- Bugs and Fixes: Zero-Day Patch for Internet Explorer 6 or 7
- Mozilla exec: Bing is not popular enough for Firefox
- Mozilla thinks mobile Firefox will kill app stores
- Firefox 3.5 is Now the World’s Most Popular Browser
- Jetpack goes mobile
- Firefox, Adobe top buggiest-software list
- Firebug may slow down Firefox
- Congrats Mobile Add-on Challenge Winners
- Five Ways to Cover Firefox in Chrome
- Give the Gift of Google Chrome this Christmas
- Chrome Drops Safari Into Fourth Place Among Browsers
- Native JSON support in Opera
- Opera Mini 5 beta 2 now available in 26 languages
- European Commission and Microsoft Elect To Include Flock In Browser Ballot Screen
- Browser Ballot Screen: Maxthon to be included as well
Thanks to Nox for links!