Earlier this year, RAGE, the upcoming 3rd person shooter from the id Software (set for September release) has received an iOS version of the game.
- Firefox about:config Preferences Explained
- Firefox 4 Market Share Increases 30% After Upgrade Offer
- Chrome Hack Denied By Google Engineers
- Google’s Chrome Sandbox Hacked
- Google Chrome 12.0.742.30 Beta Brings Fancy Features
- Google Chrome: 160 Million Active Users And Growing
- Google’s Dear Sophie: You Are Doing It Wrong
- Chrome Web Store, Now Available Worldwide
- How to Unlock All Google Chrome Angry Birds Levels
- Remote Debugging with Safari Web Inspector / Chrome Developer Tools
- Opera To Fix Default Installation Behavior
- Opera Software Q1 2011 Financial Results
- Opera: Enable New Google Image Search Interface
- Web Browsers: iPhone 4 vs. Samsung Galaxy S II vs. HTC Thunderbolt vs. Samsung Focus
- Wikitude: 3D Augmented Reality Browser
- WebGL: Play Angry Birds For Free
- WebGL Awesomeness: 3 Dreams Of Black
- LastPass May Have Been Hacked
- Download Adobe Flash Player 10.3 Final
Works with all web browsers.
Not interested in going through all Angry Birds levels, one by one? Worry no more; there is a solution for that.
To unlock all levels, type the following code in the address bar
The final version of Adobe Flash Player 10.3 has been just released for both desktop computers and mobile devices.
Acoustic echo cancellation
Simplified local storage management
Auto-update notification for Mac OS
Local settings manager
For a detailed list of changes, see the following page.
With the worldwide launch of Google Chrome Store, it was also revealed that the popular Angry Birds game has been included there for free and can be played anytime, all the time.
The better news is that Google Chrome is not a necessity. As long as your web browser supports hardware accelerated WebGL or Canvas, you shouldn’t experience any issues.
So, what are you waiting for? Jut click the following link and enjoy free gaming.
Did you know that you can debug remotely with WebKit Web Inspector?
Here is how:
- Start your web browser with the remote-debugging-port command line switch and open preferred pages.
The end is near.
After countless attempts, the almighty Sandbox has been bypassed by the French security company Vupen, which won the $15,000 cash prize just few months ago in the Pwn2Own contest for successfully hacking Safari web browser.
Although Google was unable to confirm such claim, the buzz is quickly spreading all over the Internet.
- Internet Explorer 9 Overtakes Opera
- April, 2011: Chrome, Safari Share Up; Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera – Down
- Mozilla Defies the Department of Homeland Security
- Creator Of jQuery Leaves Mozilla
- How To Save And Quit In Firefox 4
- How to Activate Autocomplete in Firefox 4
- Google Chrome 14, 15 And 16 Planned This Year
- Google Chrome: Dear Sophie
- Google Chrome: It Gets Better
- Opera Dragonfly 1.0 Released
- Download Opera 11.50 Alpha
- RockMelt Now With Quiet Mode, Localized Search & Chromium 11
- Give Away: How to Create Web Browser Theme
It’s May already as we look at the browsers market share results for the last month, April that is. Were there any drastic changes? Let’s find out.
It looks like Internet Explorer 9 is not yet good enough to prevent users from switching to other browsers as Microsoft lost market share yet again, down from 55.92% to 55.11% (0.81 point decrease).
Mozilla is facing similar situation as Firefox web browser market share decreased by 0.17 point, from 21.80% to 21.63%.
- Google Chrome Blocks Java
- Download Firefox 4.0.1
- Firefox 5 to Receive Huge Performance Improvements
- Download Google Chrome 11 Final
- Hilarious Internet Explorer Video
- Firefox Aurora Lacks Users
- Weekly Browsers Recap + Bonus Links, April 25th
- Firefox 4 Tops 100 Million Downloads