The final version of Adobe Flash Player 10.3 has been just released for both desktop computers and mobile devices.
Acoustic echo cancellation
Simplified local storage management
Auto-update notification for Mac OS
Local settings manager
For a detailed list of changes, see the following page.
With the worldwide launch of Google Chrome Store, it was also revealed that the popular Angry Birds game has been included there for free and can be played anytime, all the time.
The better news is that Google Chrome is not a necessity. As long as your web browser supports hardware accelerated WebGL or Canvas, you shouldn’t experience any issues.
So, what are you waiting for? Jut click the following link and enjoy free gaming.
Did you know that you can debug remotely with WebKit Web Inspector?
Here is how:
- Start your web browser with the remote-debugging-port command line switch and open preferred pages.
The end is near.
After countless attempts, the almighty Sandbox has been bypassed by the French security company Vupen, which won the $15,000 cash prize just few months ago in the Pwn2Own contest for successfully hacking Safari web browser.
Although Google was unable to confirm such claim, the buzz is quickly spreading all over the Internet.
- Internet Explorer 9 Overtakes Opera
- April, 2011: Chrome, Safari Share Up; Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera – Down
- Mozilla Defies the Department of Homeland Security
- Creator Of jQuery Leaves Mozilla
- How To Save And Quit In Firefox 4
- How to Activate Autocomplete in Firefox 4
- Google Chrome 14, 15 And 16 Planned This Year
- Google Chrome: Dear Sophie
- Google Chrome: It Gets Better
- Opera Dragonfly 1.0 Released
- Download Opera 11.50 Alpha
- RockMelt Now With Quiet Mode, Localized Search & Chromium 11
- Give Away: How to Create Web Browser Theme
It’s May already as we look at the browsers market share results for the last month, April that is. Were there any drastic changes? Let’s find out.
It looks like Internet Explorer 9 is not yet good enough to prevent users from switching to other browsers as Microsoft lost market share yet again, down from 55.92% to 55.11% (0.81 point decrease).
Mozilla is facing similar situation as Firefox web browser market share decreased by 0.17 point, from 21.80% to 21.63%.
- Google Chrome Blocks Java
- Download Firefox 4.0.1
- Firefox 5 to Receive Huge Performance Improvements
- Download Google Chrome 11 Final
- Hilarious Internet Explorer Video
- Firefox Aurora Lacks Users
- Weekly Browsers Recap + Bonus Links, April 25th
- Firefox 4 Tops 100 Million Downloads
- Microsoft Starts Bug Warnings For Third Parties
- Mozilla Introduces New Channel Structure for Firefox
- Google Chrome Theme for Firefox 4
- Google Chrome Has 120 Million Users
- Chrome Called Out By FTC Over Do Not Track
- Opera: Disable Auto Image Fit to Screen / Pictures Resizing
- Safari to Receive Do Not Track Feature
- Maxthon Theme for Firefox 4
- Block Visitors That Block Ads?
If the Wall Street Journal reports are to be believed, then the upcoming version of Apple’s Safari web browser (that comes with Mac OS X Lion) will include an option for users to disable tracking via cookies.
The recent Internet Explorer 9 and Firefox 4 releases already include “Do Not Track” functionality and with Safari soon to follow, Google Chrome and Opera are the only browsers that leave their users behind.
Hopefully, this will change soon.
- Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) vs. Firefox 4 vs. Google Chrome 10 vs. Opera 11 vs. Safari 5
- March, 2011: Firefox, Chrome, Safari Share Up; Internet Explorer – Down
- Mozilla Names Slow Extensions
- Google Chrome to Receive Scrolling Tabs
- Google Chrome to Improve Security
- Google Chrome Cookies
- The Story of Opera Employee
- Download Opera 11.10 RC
- CycleBlob: WebGL Lightcycle Game
- How Would You Change FavBrowser?
- FavBrowser.com v3 Launched