Now here is something quite informative. Browser Security Handbook published by Google.
As Google explains, the document is meant to provide web application developers, browser engineers, and information security researchers with a one-stop reference to key security properties of contemporary web browsers.
The following browsers are included: Continue Reading
Here is a nice little tool for Opera users which is called Opera Launcher. What it does is basically expands web browser with setting such as:
No tray icon (my personal favorite)
Disables crash start up dialog
and many more
Click here for more information and download link.
It’s time to test some other web browsers this time. Who is the fastest browser among those in V8 Benchmark Suite and who scores most in Acid 3 test? Let’s find out.
Test setup Continue Reading
- Google dumps Firefox from download bundle, swaps in Chrome
- Fennec/Mobile Firefox coming to Symbian S60 in 2009
- Time for Mac Antivirus? Apple Safari Users Targeted on Facebook
- Microsoft Gets More Detailed About IE Vulnerability and Workarounds
- Skyfire rolls out UK mobile browser
- Net Applications again: Opera vs. Chrome – actual numbers vs. claimed market share
We will be testing Firefox 3.0.4, Firefox 3.1 Beta 1, Safari 3.2, WebKit r38794, Google Chrome 0.4.154.29, Opera 9.62 and Opera 10 Alpha 1 builds.
Let’s begin, shall we? Continue Reading
This is it folks, the first official Opera 10 build is here! I can’t wait to try it. Quick changelog:
Presto 2.2 Engine
100/100 and pixel-perfect on the Acid3 test
Inline spelling checker
Opera Mail improvements, including rich text composition and delete after X days
Widget Improvements on Linux Continue Reading