- Solutions: Internet Explorer 8 is preferred over Mozilla Firefox
- Firefox users flip out over sneak MS add-on
- Google Chrome And Firefox Extensions Differences
- How excited is Google about the ad blocker for Chrome?
- How to Pick the Best Web Browser for Your Business
- Browser Behavior: Opera, Skyfire, Bolt And AdMob All Weigh In
- 5 Reasons Why Browser Sniffing Stinks
By more than just a few requests, we are going to try something new this month, which is StatCounter instead of Net Applications. Let’s begin, shall we?
Internet Explorer continues its saga to the bottom, this time its market share fell by 1.46, from 62.09% to 60.6%
Firefox is likely to pass 30% mark this month. As for June, its market share increased by 0.93, from 28.75% to 29.68% Continue Reading
As reported earlier, Opera Software has released Q1 2009 financial results.
Some of the highlights:
Opera Desktop: User growth up 64% since Q1 2008
Opera Mini: User growth up 157% since Q1 2008, 23.4 million monthly users
Opera Desktop: up 103% since Q1 2008
Total: up 59% since Q1 2008 Continue Reading
Here is another piece of information for you. The upcoming Opera 10 Beta release will have a new/refined skin. Hicksdesign (guy, who is working on it) said earlier this month on his Twitter:
“New Opera skin will be in the v10 beta, so response is internal so far. Dreading the day the public sees it!
Trying to achieve a standard Opera look, that’s tweaked for Mac. This is more of a clean up for 10 though.” Continue Reading
- Will Explorer bridge the Firefox and Safari divide?
- Is Firefox getting worse instead of better?
- Imagine, a ‘Firefox 4′ without browser tabs
- 7 FireFox About:Config Tweaks for Internet Marketers and Bloggers
- Safari Is Fat Hog That Spies on You — P0rn Mode Doesn’t Work
- Still No Chrome For Linux?
- Opera: Single-minded about widget development
- Opera Software aims to stay independent