Here is another piece of information for you. The upcoming Opera 10 Beta release will have a new/refined skin. Hicksdesign (guy, who is working on it) said earlier this month on his Twitter:
“New Opera skin will be in the v10 beta, so response is internal so far. Dreading the day the public sees it!
Trying to achieve a standard Opera look, that’s tweaked for Mac. This is more of a clean up for 10 though.” Continue Reading
- Will Explorer bridge the Firefox and Safari divide?
- Is Firefox getting worse instead of better?
- Imagine, a ‘Firefox 4′ without browser tabs
- 7 FireFox About:Config Tweaks for Internet Marketers and Bloggers
- Safari Is Fat Hog That Spies on You — P0rn Mode Doesn’t Work
- Still No Chrome For Linux?
- Opera: Single-minded about widget development
- Opera Software aims to stay independent
WolframAlpha has been getting a lot of buzz recently from all over the internet (no, it’s not a web search engine), so why not post about it here?
If you haven’t heard about it yet, it’s basically a “knowledge engine” with lots of valuable data. For instance: by typing “microsoft apple” you will see its stock price, dividend information, average returns and more:
Earth, Saturn, Sun results Continue Reading
- WordPress users may want to avoid Microsoft’s new Internet Explorer 8
- Look out IE, Firefox, Chrome is getting much better
- Windows 7 gives Firefox 3, IE8 speed boosts, while Firefox 3.5 slows down
- Mozilla marks June for Firefox 3.5 release candidate
- Firefox Mobile (Fennec) Alpha Up for Windows Mobile Testing
- Google’s Chrome was ‘hackable’ at Pwn2Own contest
- Chrome-on-Mac precursor rough but workable
- Opera Employee Blogging Policies
- Your browser talks too much: How surfers can protect private info
Here is handy tool for anyone who is downloading files using Opera web browser and would like PC to shutdown/hibernate automatically, once all downloads are finished.
Opera Shutdown does what it was designed to do. Once transfers are finished, the following message will appear: Continue Reading