- Firefox 3.6 provides easier support with about:support
- Google barks back at Microsoft over Chrome Frame security
- Contest to Redesign Google (and Unofficial Google Theme Directory)
- Opera Unite Apps are coming ever closer…
- Opera urges EU exec not to rush Microsoft case
- Browser makers complain about Microsoft’s ballot-screen fix
- Camino 2 Beta 4 adds phishing protection
- Cross Browser Compatibility Testing (shareware software)
- One web, CSS3, and HTML5 (video)
Thanks to Daniel Hendrycks, Mabdul, Nox and Trygve Lie for links.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer SSL security hole lingers
- Electrolysis Firefox builds are now available
- Firefox Windows Theme Project (Progress Report) #4
- WebGL in Firefox Nightly Builds
- Mozilla speeds Firefox development
- Can Chrome Shake Up the Browser Market?
- Browser Wars Mobile Edition: Opera Mini 5 Beta on the Blackberry Storm
- Camino 2.0 Beta 4 Released
- Maxthon Releases Version 2.5.8 of Browser
Thanks to Nox and Shane Bundy for links.
- Install Internet Explorer on Linux with IEs4Linux
- Firefox adds Flash plug-in update protection
- Google Chrome Gets FTP, Extensions Tweaks
- 6 Unique Features That Make Opera 10 Stand Out
- Security Flaw Found in Safari for Windows
- WebKit adding support for GPU-accelerated 3D via WebGL
- 14 portable web browsers for Windows
- Maxthon 2.5.7 Released
- Mozilla’s Fennec Alpha 3 For Windows Mobile Is Out
Now here is something completely different. Guys at AnandTech has decided to find out, how web browser affects battery life.
They have tested the following web browsers:
Internet Explorer 8
Firefox + AdBlock
Opera 10 Beta 3
Safari 4 Continue Reading
Opera Software today announced that the final version of Opera 10 has already been downloaded 10 million times during first week of release.