- Microsoft Issues Bug Fix For Recent Internet Explorer Update
- Firefox Now The Most Vulnerable Browser?
- Mozilla aborted IE in Firefox clothing, Google we’re not
- Expand shortened web addresses in Firefox
- Google closes vulnerabilities in Chrome 3
- Opera could be headed for the iPhone
- Bug in Safari browser in iPhone has surfaced
Thanks to mabdul for links.
Here’s what I have received, after clicking on a link from RSS feed.
As you can see, some countries are being blocked from accessing certain pages OR could be just a temporary issue/bug.
EDIT: Upon closer investigation, it appears that instead of regular link, it lead to a Chinese Opera site, which caused this issue.
- Light the World with Firefox
- 3+ Awesome Ways to Make Sense of FireFox Tabs
- Beware the Fake Google Chrome OS Download
- Google sued for Courgette updates for Chrome web browser
- Opera Unite: Application of the Week
- Browser speed comparison – HTC HD2 vs Acer neoTouch vs iPhone 3GS
- Camino 2 Release Candidate Available for Download
- Flock Releases Spanish Language Web Browser
Thanks to Nox for links.
In the Opera forums post, one of the Opera’s developers has mentioned that they are implementing Windows 7 features “that makes sense” for the upcoming browser version.
Although not many details were revealed, he said: “Multi-touch is certainly one of those things we will evaluate as part of this process.”.
In the meantime, we can only hope that some of those implementations will be already available in Opera 10.10 Final release.
Thanks to Daniel Hendrycks for news tip.
Guys from SecureThoughts.com decided to do a research on Opera Unite security and share some insights.
1. Enumerating Service Owner Usernames
Use: site:operaunite.com search query in search engine to build a list.
2. Enumerating Computer names for a particular Service Owner
“If you visit the service homepage with any non-existent computer name, then Opera Unite happily discloses all computer names used by that person.” Continue Reading
While waiting for Opera 10.10 Final release, Daniel Hendrycks has noticed a very first Opera 10.0x update, which is already uploaded to Opera Software servers. Although there are no official announcements yet, you can already download it from their website.
Opera 10.01 fixes a total of 3 security issues, also, various interface, mail, news and other issues.
- Microsoft criticises privacy in Chrome 3.0
- Firefox is Coming to Android
- Mozilla Add-ons now featuring personas
- Introducing Mozilla Raindrop
- Google Chrome Themes Video Uses Some YouTube Magic To Make A Lasting Impression
- Opera Mini Now Serving Over 500 Million Pageviews Per Day
- WebGL Now Available in WebKit Nightlies
- Browser Developer Releases Final Version of Maxthon 2.5.9
Thanks to Nox for links.
Opera will be giving away gift certificates every week (with the value of a Nintendo Wii or mobile phone) for the best Opera Unite application developer.
Prizes will be given away every Monday and deadline is Friday morning, 10 AM CET.