Mozilla does it again, or so it seems.
While it brings more drama to the browser wars, we’d still like to see Opera 11 numbers to be included as well.
Do you want to load Flash videos (or other plugins) only after you mouse click on them? Here is how, go to:
Preferences > Advanced > Content and check “Enable plug-ins only on demand”.
P.S. This method will only work in Opera 11 Alpha and above.
See opera:config for alternatives.
The wait is over. Opera Software has just released the alpha build of Opera 11 web browser.
The good news: it brings a little bit more than just extensions support.
The bad news: as of this moment, Opera extensions catalog is down.
Including already announced extensions support, alpha build also introduces:
- Opera Presto 2.6.37 engine, offering hundreds of bug fixes, enhanced Web Standards support as well as performance improvements and Websockets support.
- A new mail panel and bookmarks bar
- Enable plug-ins only on demand
- Updated installer
P.S. It looks like upgrade page has not been updated as well, as it still displays Opera 10.63 information after installation.
Update: Extensions catalog is now up.
Download Link: Opera 11 Alpha.
• All the Way to Internet Explorer 13
It seems like Microsoft decided to increase its domain names portfolio, as company…
- How to find which Firefox, Chrome or other browser tab are playing flash or audio?
- Is it possible to use Silverlight in Ubuntu using Opera?
- Which browser do you think is better and easy-to-use?
- Do you think we can get purdi on here?
- How do I create Favicons?