Here is how you can disable the blue dots in Opera
The easy way:
- Download this Opera 11 skin
- Place it to C:\Program Files (x86)\Opera\skin (or similar location)
- Restart Opera
- Click Shift+F12 (or go to Appearance…), select second Opera Standard Skin
- All set!
Now here is a new benchmark for you to talk about: power consumption.
Turns out, Microsoft optimized Internet Explorer 9 not only for the performance but also for your wallet and productivity.
According to IE Blog, when it comes to power consumption, IE9 and Firefox 4 are the browsers to die for.
Want some good news? Just by using Internet Explorer 9 over Opera 11 you can have an extra hour of the battery life on your laptop!
Even though I have written a plenty of what someone might call “Opera bashing” articles, the truth is: it’s my default web browser and have been so ever since version 7.
So what could possibly make me choose Opera over any other web browser? A couple of things.
- Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) vs. Firefox 3.6 vs. Google Chrome 10 vs. Opera 11 vs. Safari 5
- IE9 Mobile
- Why Read Licence Agreement (Picture)
- Mozilla Keeps Track With The Questions
- Mozilla Feels Remorse Over Keeping Mum About SSL Certificate Theft
- Download Firefox 4 Final
- Mozilla: We Support 10 Year Old OS
- Firefox 4: 5 Million Downloads in 24 Hours
- Download Google Chrome 11 Beta
- 6 Serious Chrome Bugs Patched By Google
- Download Opera Mini 6 and Opera Mobile 11
- Opera Mobile for Windows Mobile Discontinued
Uses illegitimate methods to promote other web browsers.
Crash IE is a tricky little web site which is designed to crash Internet Explorer. Turns out, it’s a scam.
If you visit the mentioned page with the latest version of IE9, there is a big chance that your web browser will crash. Visit it with Google Chrome, Opera or Firefox and everything works like a charm.
So what’s the big deal? Here is a thing: change the user agent to IE and every other web browser will crash too! Now isn’t that nice?