- Download Internet Explorer 9 RC
- Firefox 5, 6 and 7 Coming in 2011
- Firefox 5 with Windows 64 Bit Support Coming
- Download Firefox 4 Beta 11
- Firefox Ignores Font Family?
- Firefox Borrows Google’s Chrome Update Procedure
- Opera: 100 000 000 Mobile Users
- Download Adobe Flash Player 10.2 Final
- CSS Checkbox Styling Nightmare (Pic)
- HTML5: Framerate Fest
According to Opera Desktop Team blog post, the upcoming 11.10 web browser version code name is Barracuda.
Although not much information was given, it was revealed that one of the popular Opera features will be “taken to the next level” and that the very first snapshot is coming in the near future.
Updates are coming.
Opera Software has just announced that more than 100 000 000 mobile users now use Opera web browser on their cell phones.
That’s not all! In the official Choose Opera blog post, it was revealed that all Opera Mini and Opera Mobile versions will receive updates later this year.
Yes, even Symbian or Windows Mobile builds.
If you see a color difference in Internet Explorer (when compared to other browsers, such as: Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Opera, etc.), then here your reason:
In case those are PNG images, Adobe Photoshop stores gamma data inside them which is causing image colors to differ in IE7.
How to solve it?
With a great year for web browsers that 2010 was, it’s time to dive in directly into 2011 and check the very first month market share stats.
Internet Explorer continues the downtrend with a 1.08 point drop, from 57.08% to 56.00%.
With the upcoming Firefox 4 release, Mozilla’s web browser is still struggling to gain any significant market share, this time it lost a 0.06 point, down from 22.81% to 22.75%.
• Microsoft to Reveal Internet Explorer Mobile Plans
During the CES, one of the audience members has asked Microsoft’s Dean…