- The History of Web Browsers (Picture)
- IE9 vs. Firefox 4 vs. Google Chrome 10 vs. Opera 11 vs. Safari 5
- Internet Explorer 10: Microsoft Immersive Browser
- CrashIE.com Is a Scam
- IE9 to Firefox 4 Comparisons Are Misleading
- Best Video of 2011
- How Would You Change Safari?
- Opera: Remove/Hide Blue Dots
- Opera: Show Full Address Bar and Hide Web Button
- Why Opera Is My Default Web Browser
- Hate When This Happens (Picture)
- Typical April Fools Day
Here is how you can disable the blue dots in Opera
The easy way:
- Download this Opera 11 skin
- Place it to C:\Program Files (x86)\Opera\skin (or similar location)
- Restart Opera
- Click Shift+F12 (or go to Appearance…), select second Opera Standard Skin
- All set!
Now here is a new benchmark for you to talk about: power consumption.
Turns out, Microsoft optimized Internet Explorer 9 not only for the performance but also for your wallet and productivity.
According to IE Blog, when it comes to power consumption, IE9 and Firefox 4 are the browsers to die for.
Want some good news? Just by using Internet Explorer 9 over Opera 11 you can have an extra hour of the battery life on your laptop!
Even though I have written a plenty of what someone might call “Opera bashing” articles, the truth is: it’s my default web browser and have been so ever since version 7.
So what could possibly make me choose Opera over any other web browser? A couple of things.