- 10 Internet Explorer Add-ons in 60 Seconds or Less
- I Want To Love Firefox 3.5, But It Keeps Crashing On Me
- Mozilla shuts Firefox e-store after security breach
- Google reveals plans for Chrome cloud synchronization
- Google Chrome: One Year Later
- Creative Zii Egg’s Plaszma OS gets Opera browser
- HTML5 Canvas Experiment
Thanks to Nox for links.
- Mozilla Community Rubik’s Cube
- Tab thumbnails on the sides and Opera Unite improvements
- Safari plug-ins that improve your browsing
- Chrome Updates, Adds Themes, Better Windows 7 Support
- Mozilla Labs’ Weave 0.5 aligns Firefox planets
- Hackers expose weakness in visiting trusted sites
- Critical Update for Adobe Flash Player
- Net Applications tweaks its market share algorithm
- The HTML 5 Experiments (Video)
Thanks to Daniel Hendrycks, Nox and somebody for links.
Surfing Amazon today I came across something interesting. Believe it or not, there are actually books such as: “Opera for Dummies”, “Don’t Click on the Blue E!: Switching to Firefox” and couple more.
Not sure if they are any good and why people would actually buy them (when you can find all the info on-line), but anyway: Continue Reading
An analysis done by Microsoft between Google Chrome 2.0, Firefox 3.0 and Internet Explorer 8 shows that IE8 wins in 7 out of 10 categories, while 3 are draw.
So let’s analyze the categories. Continue Reading
In case you haven’t heard yet, Opera Software is planning to launch/reveal their latest project called Freedom (at least that’s what the URL suggests).
Although it’s too early to speculate, especially when there is so little information revealed so far, we can still check few things while waiting. Lets begin with the logo.
Mozilla is readying a program that will allow companies to build their own customized browsers based on the next version of Firefox, which will be out in a few weeks.
The Build Your Own Browser program is a good fit for enterprises that want to create a customized browser that can be easily installed across multiple corporate desktops, said Mike Beltzner, director of Firefox at Mozilla.
Mozilla Labs has recently introduced a new project called Jetpack which can enhance your browsing experience. So what exactly is it?
Yahoo Tech Writes:
Microsoft says EU regulators will hand Google more dominance of the Internet search business if they go ahead with planned regulations on Microsoft’s Windows operating system, the Financial Times reported.
The FT said on Saturday that the move by Microsoft was contained in a confidential last-minute submission to the European Commission aimed at heading off antitrust action. Continue Reading
Microsoft’s Windows 7 operating system is already drawing complaints from rivals that the OS gives the company’s Internet Explorer browser an unfair advantage. Mozilla and Opera have raised new concerns about Windows 7.