Category: Mobile Browsers
Just few weeks after the initial release of Maxthon for Android, here comes the second build of Maxthon Mobile.
According to the official announcement, the following versions introduces two new features:
- Synchronization of cross-platform information
- New finger gestures
The synchronization feature allows users to manipulate data, such as contacts and favorites, from any Maxthon platform on PC or an Android phone. A user, for example, can use Maxthon on his PC to sort a collection of contacts by phone area code. When he opens the same contacts using Maxthon Mobile on his phone, the contacts will be in the same order as on the computer.
The new mobile browser is the result of a vibrant, ongoing dialogue between Maxthon developers and users, which is how Maxthon discovered that users wanted a touch screen “undo” gesture to reopen a tab they had closed inadvertently. The new gesture is a reverse “c,” the opposite of the gesture to close a tab.
Don’t forget that you can receive points for asking/answering questions and redeem them for cool prizes.
Makes 2D UI look obsolete.
Here comes another IE Mobile based web browser for Windows Phone 7 platform.
However, this time it’s all about 3D. By using “cube design”, it allows users to switch between different sides of it and navigate in such fashion.
Furthermore, it supports landscape mode, orientation lock, private browsing mode, accelerometer and even got bandwidth saved.
Interested in? It can be yours for $1.99 and downloaded from Windows Marketplace.
Don’t forget that you will receive points for asking/answering questions and can redeem them for cool prizes.
- How many browsers do you have installed on your system?
- Have you ever tried blogging?
- Is Firefox doomed?
- How to disable automatic Opera tab stacking?
- What is your favorite feature in the current Opera 11 Beta ?
- What you think about Opera 11 beta ?
- What is your favorite Opera extension?
- Create new buttons in Opera ?
- How many of YOU are using Opera browser as default on desktop?
- Have you ever ask a site to “Open the Web” (ask it to stop block Opera or oither browsers) ?
- What is your favorite Opera feature ?
- Did you tried PaleMoon Project ?
- Should Adobe add sandboxing (protected mode) to Flash Player and Shockwave Player like they did for Adobe Reader x ?
Exposes all sorts of weird data.
Mozilla team has conducted a survey that aims to learn more about the user browsing habits.
About the survey
Test duration: 7 days
Test type: Global
Versions covered: Firefox 3.5 and Firefox 3.6, Firefox 4 Beta
Data submission: 527,817 test sets submitted in November 2010.
Brings more goodies to the table.
Earlier this month, Microsoft has revealed the very first information about the upcoming Silverlight 5 release.
According to “The Future of Microsoft Silverlight” web site, Silverlight 5 will introduce more than 40 new features, including developer productivity improvements as well as huge boost in the video quality and performance.
Key new features: