We will be interviewing the Maxthon web browser team shortly and would like to hear some of the feedback from our readers.
So, post your (respectful) questions in the comments section below and the ones with most likes will be sent for the Maxthon folks to answer.
Update: Questions have been sent, thank you for participating!
- Download Firefox 4 Beta 12
- Big Change Coming to Google Chrome
- CTRL+F in Google Chrome Is Awesome
- Opera 11.10 Upgrades Speed Dial
- Opera Software Q4 2010 Financial Results
- How Would You Change Opera?
- Firefox 4 Final for Android Coming Soon
- Interview with Jon Von Tetzchner
- Web Inspector, Now with CSS Tracking
- Disqus Is Back
• IE9 Beta: 6 Million Downloads in Two Weeks
Following 2 million downloads milestone on September 21st, Microsoft has…
Gizmodo has sat down with Christopher Blizzard, Mozilla’s Director of Developer Relations to discuss the future of Firefox it’s competitors and browsers in general.
Furthermore, he confirmed that company is not going to develop Firefox for Windows Mobile/Phone 7 anytime soon.
• The Difference between Google Chrome and Chromium
Softpedia has published a great article on Google Chrome and Chromium differences.
O’Reilly Radar has posted a short interview with Opera’s Chief Standards Officer, Charles McCathieNevile about web browsers future, cloud computing as well as devices like tablet PCs and mobile phones.
Thanks to mabdul for this.
- Majority of businesses will adopt Internet Explorer 8+
- Silent Install Firefox Plugin Backfires on Microsoft
- Apple gets best spot in EU browser ‘ballot screen,’ Mozilla says
- Mozilla blocklists “Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant” extension
- Leaked ‘Google Chrome OS’ Is Just the Browser
- Opera Desktop Widgets evolved
- Opera Talks: David Storey (SVG, HTML5 and Opera)
- CSS Differences in Internet Explorer 6, 7 and 8
- SeaMonkey 2.0 Release Candidate 1 Released
Thanks to Andrew, Daniel Hendrycks, Gabana and Nox for links!