• IE9 Beta: 6 Million Downloads in Two Weeks
Following 2 million downloads milestone on September 21st, Microsoft has…
Gizmodo has sat down with Christopher Blizzard, Mozilla’s Director of Developer Relations to discuss the future of Firefox it’s competitors and browsers in general.
Furthermore, he confirmed that company is not going to develop Firefox for Windows Mobile/Phone 7 anytime soon.
• The Difference between Google Chrome and Chromium
Softpedia has published a great article on Google Chrome and Chromium differences.
O’Reilly Radar has posted a short interview with Opera’s Chief Standards Officer, Charles McCathieNevile about web browsers future, cloud computing as well as devices like tablet PCs and mobile phones.
Thanks to mabdul for this.
- Majority of businesses will adopt Internet Explorer 8+
- Silent Install Firefox Plugin Backfires on Microsoft
- Apple gets best spot in EU browser ‘ballot screen,’ Mozilla says
- Mozilla blocklists “Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant” extension
- Leaked ‘Google Chrome OS’ Is Just the Browser
- Opera Desktop Widgets evolved
- Opera Talks: David Storey (SVG, HTML5 and Opera)
- CSS Differences in Internet Explorer 6, 7 and 8
- SeaMonkey 2.0 Release Candidate 1 Released
Thanks to Andrew, Daniel Hendrycks, Gabana and Nox for links!
“On 26 August, Maxthon CEO Jeff Chen was interviewed on the online show “New Product Manger” by Tencent to share his thoughts and experiences on product development. Below is an abstract of the interview:”
“Q: What kind of product do you think users would accept?
Jeff: It is important to provide choices and options so users can achieve what they want. A product must meet the needs of users.