Category: Internet Explorer
- A Closer Look at Internet Explorer 9 Hardware Acceleration Through Flying Images
- Microsoft: IE9 Preview Downloads Taking Off
- Microsoft finally to close the VBScript hole in Internet Explorer
- Mozilla’s Q1 2010 Analyst Report – State of the Internet
- Aza Raskin Joining Firefox
- Firefox with Direct2D: Speed you can feel
- Firefox 3.6.3 security update now available
- Firefox 3.5.9 and 3.0.19 security updates now available
- Improved Flash Player Support in Chrome
- Dev update: Integrated Adobe Flash Player Plug-in
- We will launch 3D apps via Chrome soon
- Google Chrome Developer Update – Geolocation and Incognito Extensions
- Is Apple giving Opera for iPhone the Google Voice treatment?
- Opera Mini Sees 50.5 Million Mobile Users In February, Up 145 Percent
- Opera to showcase revenue-generating Web solutions at NAB 2010
- The big change coming to Safari 5: Kernel-level multi-processing
- Plugging the CSS History Leak
- Privacy-related changes coming to CSS :visited
- Interesting times for Video on the Web
- Quake 2 running in HTML5 browsers
- First look: Skyfire for Android
- LG ships first phone with HTML5 browser
- Thanks to Andrew, Daniel Hendrycks, Demir Lugonic, mabdul, Nab and Nox for links.
P.S. Sorry for missing last week’s recap and some news (was traveling + missed flight back), still catching up :-)
Sometime ago, Microsoft has published a paper called “Enhancing the performance of Windows Internet Explorer 8″ (download here), which states that add-ons are responsible for more than 70% of IE8 crashes and browser sluggishness.
In addition, company has also shared a list of 20 most popular IE8 extensions: Continue Reading
As first day at Pwn2Own hacking contest nears its end, web browser results are in.
Just like last year, Apple’s Safari 4 on Snow Leopard 10.6 was hacked first, as Charlie Miller set up a remove exploit.
Microsoft MIX10 videos were just released . You can now watch and/or download them (~2GB total) via visitmix.com
- Dean’s Day 2 Keynote about IE9
- In-depth Look at Internet Explorer 9 with John Hrvatin and Ted Johnson
- HTML5: High-Performance Best Practices for Web Sites with Jason Weber
- HTML5: Cross-Browser Best Practices with Tony Ross
- Internet Explorer Developer Tools with Jon Seitel
- Advanced Web Debugging with Fiddler with Eric Lawrence
Alternatively, you can visit our YouTube channel and watch them there.
Thanks to Daniel Hendrycks for the news tip.
- Microsoft Winning Fans Early with Internet Explorer 9 Preview
- Windows Phone 7 browser is based on Internet Explorer 7
- IE8, iPhone will fall first day of hacking contest, predicts organizer
- Firefox 3.0 reaching end of the line
- Clear Firefox’s History for a Single Site
- Chrome Tip: Always restoring tabs
- Google Launches 3D Graphics Driver Project for Chrome
- Opera expands widget offering to all mobile phones
- Opera’s AdMarvel Partners With PointRoll For iPad Advertising Platform
- Analyst Uncovers 20 Security-related Flaws in Safari
- Amazon’s Kindle may get a proper web browser
- Next-gen Web TV apps focus on the browser
- Camino 1.6.11 Released
Thanks to Daniel Hendrycks for links.
How does it stack up against its competitors? Continue Reading