Category: Internet Explorer
- Download Firefox 4 Beta 12
- Big Change Coming to Google Chrome
- CTRL+F in Google Chrome Is Awesome
- Opera 11.10 Upgrades Speed Dial
- Opera Software Q4 2010 Financial Results
- How Would You Change Opera?
- Firefox 4 Final for Android Coming Soon
- Interview with Jon Von Tetzchner
- Web Inspector, Now with CSS Tracking
- Disqus Is Back
- IE9 RC: 2 Million Downloads
- Majority Of Web Browsers Are Unpatched
- Director of Firefox Leaves Mozilla
- Firefox 5 First Look
- Firefox 4 RC1 Coming Next Week
- Taking a Look at the New Google Chrome 10 Beta
- Gmail Now Uses Chrome’s Built-In Viewer To Open PDFs
- Introducing Google Chrome Web Search Blocklist Extension
- Download Opera 11.10
- Opera 11.10 Coming
- Windows Phone Internet Explorer 9 Mobile vs. Safari
- Opera Mini for iPad
Don’t forget that you can receive points for asking/answering questions and redeem them for cool prizes.
- Web-browser battle: which are you using and why?
- Suggest some skin/theme for firefox, opera, chrome?
- Why does Opera fail to grab a good per cent of user base like IE/Firefox/Chrome?
- What was the first browser you ever used?
- Help to Disable Panel While Checking Feeds?
Hardware acceleration supported.
Thanks, RamaSubbu SK!
Even though the release candidate build of Internet Explorer 9 has been just recently released, it has already been downloaded more than 2 million times.
Although Windows Update offered IE9 Beta users to download the updated build, Microsoft has pointed out that every single one of those downloads were user-initiated downloads.
- Download Internet Explorer 9 RC
- Firefox 5, 6 and 7 Coming in 2011
- Firefox 5 with Windows 64 Bit Support Coming
- Download Firefox 4 Beta 11
- Firefox Ignores Font Family?
- Firefox Borrows Google’s Chrome Update Procedure
- Opera: 100 000 000 Mobile Users
- Download Adobe Flash Player 10.2 Final
- CSS Checkbox Styling Nightmare (Pic)
- HTML5: Framerate Fest
The wait is over.
Microsoft has just uploaded the RC build to company servers and download links are already floating all over the web.
Ability to filter ActiveX controls
Minor UI changes
95/100 on ACID3
After introducing the hardware acceleration feature for IE9, Microsoft wasn’t really shy to demonstrate its advantages over other web browsers.
Recently, company has launched a Framerate Fest web site, inviting web developers to create their own HTML5 demo (300×300).
There have been only few entries so far (see official site) and submissions are open until the 25th of March.
One lucky winner will receive a brand new Xbox 360 with Kinect and some merchandise.
Technical Guidelines (.pdf)
If you see a color difference in Internet Explorer (when compared to other browsers, such as: Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Opera, etc.), then here your reason:
In case those are PNG images, Adobe Photoshop stores gamma data inside them which is causing image colors to differ in IE7.
How to solve it?