Category: Internet Explorer
Firefox 4′s market share went up by 11% after Mozilla initiated the upgrade offer last week. That was only on the first day, however, for the browser managed 30% market share growth in the four days since the offer began. This prompted Mozilla’s community coordinator for Firefox marketing Asa Dotzler to compare the gains of Firefox and Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) as both of the browsers launched in March of this year.
IE9 will never catch up to Firefox. It will be a year or two before Microsoft can move the bulk of their IE7 and IE8 users forward.
Works with all web browsers.
Not interested in going through all Angry Birds levels, one by one? Worry no more; there is a solution for that.
To unlock all levels, type the following code in the address bar
The final version of Adobe Flash Player 10.3 has been just released for both desktop computers and mobile devices.
Acoustic echo cancellation
Simplified local storage management
Auto-update notification for Mac OS
Local settings manager
For a detailed list of changes, see the following page.
With the worldwide launch of Google Chrome Store, it was also revealed that the popular Angry Birds game has been included there for free and can be played anytime, all the time.
The better news is that Google Chrome is not a necessity. As long as your web browser supports hardware accelerated WebGL or Canvas, you shouldn’t experience any issues.
So, what are you waiting for? Jut click the following link and enjoy free gaming.
- Internet Explorer 9 Overtakes Opera
- April, 2011: Chrome, Safari Share Up; Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera – Down
- Mozilla Defies the Department of Homeland Security
- Creator Of jQuery Leaves Mozilla
- How To Save And Quit In Firefox 4
- How to Activate Autocomplete in Firefox 4
- Google Chrome 14, 15 And 16 Planned This Year
- Google Chrome: Dear Sophie
- Google Chrome: It Gets Better
- Opera Dragonfly 1.0 Released
- Download Opera 11.50 Alpha
- RockMelt Now With Quiet Mode, Localized Search & Chromium 11
- Give Away: How to Create Web Browser Theme
It’s May already as we look at the browsers market share results for the last month, April that is. Were there any drastic changes? Let’s find out.
It looks like Internet Explorer 9 is not yet good enough to prevent users from switching to other browsers as Microsoft lost market share yet again, down from 55.92% to 55.11% (0.81 point decrease).
Mozilla is facing similar situation as Firefox web browser market share decreased by 0.17 point, from 21.80% to 21.63%.
According to the Net Applications report, Internet Explorer 9 market share is now greater then Opera’s two branches combined, 11.x and 10.x.
It took IE9 a month to double its usage share on Windows 7 machines as it went up from 3.5% to 7.46%.
As for Opera browser, it now claims 2.18% of the market share for 11.x and 0.34% for 10.x branches.
- Google Chrome Blocks Java
- Download Firefox 4.0.1
- Firefox 5 to Receive Huge Performance Improvements
- Download Google Chrome 11 Final
- Hilarious Internet Explorer Video
- Firefox Aurora Lacks Users
- Weekly Browsers Recap + Bonus Links, April 25th
- Firefox 4 Tops 100 Million Downloads
- Microsoft Starts Bug Warnings For Third Parties
- Mozilla Introduces New Channel Structure for Firefox
- Google Chrome Theme for Firefox 4
- Google Chrome Has 120 Million Users
- Chrome Called Out By FTC Over Do Not Track
- Opera: Disable Auto Image Fit to Screen / Pictures Resizing
- Safari to Receive Do Not Track Feature
- Maxthon Theme for Firefox 4
- Block Visitors That Block Ads?