Category: Google Chrome
- The 12 Best Firefox About:Config Performance Tweaks
- Foxmarks Becomes Xmarks, Adds Search and Suggestion Features
- 10 ways to make Chrome as good as Firefox
- Latest Chrome release gets full-screen browsing
- State of the Mobile Web, January 2009
- ASUS Deploys Opera Browser for its All-in-one Touch Screen Computer
- Opera Software 4Q08 results
- Fennec Tab-Sync UI Update
- Wyzo: A Browser with Built-in Support for Torrents
As the new month begins, Net Applications has yet again updated their stats on web browsers market share. Let’s see what had happened in the February, 2009
Internet Explorer has slowed down its market share decrease and fell only by 0.04%, from 67.55% to 67.51%
Firefox continues to climb up and increased its market share by 0.2%, from 21.53% to 21.73% Continue Reading
Nate Lanxon from CNet UK has benchmarked Safari 4 Beta, Firefox 3, Mozilla’s Minefield, Google Chrome, Opera 9.6 (note on Opera 10 results were added to article later), Internet Explorer 8 and 7 using SunSpider suite. Continue Reading
If you are that kind of person who just loves to squeeze the maximum of your browsing experience, then this topic is for you.
Have you ever thought about your time spent during certain tasks while using web browser? For example: right mouse click > save image, clicking on new tab icons, etc.
Well, wonder no more. We have a list of the most useful keyboard shortcuts which will drastically improve your browsing experience. Continue Reading
To get it to work, click the create button, then type your Twitter user name and password then create. Now just drag the link to you bookmarks toolbar and you are ready to go.
It also supports posting which web page you are visiting, you only need to put #this or #link to the update textbox.
- This month’s Microsoft patches could lead to a hectic week for IT managers
- Internet Explorer for Linux: Microsoft has been there before…sort of
- 2 Cool FireFox Addons for PPC Managers
- Custom build optimizes Firefox 3.1 for Intel
- Can Google Chrome Power Your Browser?
- Extensions for Google Chrome Coming In May?
Here is something for you: a new web browser. Now, before you stop reading about yet another new web browser, please note: this is not a regular one.
So what is Lunascape then?
It’s the world’s first triple engine web browser. Yes, it’s a hybrid. Here is a simple formula: Continue Reading
- Microsoft’s Automatic Update – the way to browser competition?
- ThinkPad users beware of Internet Explorer hang problems
- MS Propping Up Browser Dominance
- Further Windows Mobile 6.5 screenshots leak: IE mobile gets new controls
- Ultimate fix for a Firefox update failure
- Google Updates Firefox Toolbar with Personalized Tab Page
- Twitterbar Firefox add-on
- Bang On: Firefox, you’re kind of ugly
- Firefox and Chrome Clickjacked
- Google fakes out Hotmail for Chrome support
- Google Chrome for Mac is a Hack
- Can Opera Beat Microsoft In The Browser Wars?