Category: Google Chrome
Chrome users began reporting the specious detection of the browser early Friday in a quickly growing thread on a Google support forum.
Numerous users complained in Google Forums about the warnings they received in Microsoft Security Essentials, a free, consumer grade anti virus software from Microsoft. According to various reports, WSE identified a problem with Google Chrome web browser and has tagged it as: PWS:Win32/Zbot.
Data provided by StatCounter, a company that tracks browser usage using the free analytics tools it offers websites, shows that Chrome will pass Firefox to take second place right behind Internet Explorer (IE) no later than December.
Give it a go.
Good news for all you benchmark geeks, Futuremark, the world’s leading benchmark maker, has released a new version of its highly popular web browsers testing tool for you to play with.
Peacekeeper 2 implements the latest HTML5 standards and features and was designed to work with web browsers running on any operating system and pretty much on every device (including tablets and smartphones).
Makes web a beautiful place.
Google Chrome has recently unveiled a recent project of their own, called “Johnny Cash Project”.
What is it all about? The search giant has asked Johnny Cash fans from all over the world to come together and create a memorial music video for his last recording.
The final result is amazing and can be viewed in the following page.
- IE: Site Ready WebSockets
- How to suspend individual tabs in Chrome or Firefox
- Microsoft Windows 8 beats Google Chrome OS
- Google Chrome Surpasses 100,000 Revisions
- Google Chrome Beta Channel Update
- Google Chrome Dev Channel Update
- Opera Mobile: Android 11.1 update 2 ready for download
- Get Word Definitions Right in Safari with Tap Dictionary
- Dolphin Web Browser Improves the iPad Experience
The following update brings two new features (see below) and over 20 security related fixes:
- Web Audio API, enabling developers to use cool sound effects for their applications or games.
- Native Client, an open source technology, which allows C and C++ code execution inside the web browser.
Time management as its best. Updated on 9/16/2011.
More than 4 years ago, I’ve wrote about a few things you can do to save your time and boost your productivity. Some are still relevant and some are not. Seeing how this post still receives some attention, here is an updated version, which now includes Google Chrome and Maxthon web browsers as well as 2 additional features.
The world moves fast, don’t you think so? It’s time to learn some tips and tricks and do everything at the speed of light. So to begin with, here are 7 web browser features that will help you to save a lot of time. So, here we go. 7 web browser features to save your time.