- Solutions: Internet Explorer 8 is preferred over Mozilla Firefox
- Firefox users flip out over sneak MS add-on
- Google Chrome And Firefox Extensions Differences
- How excited is Google about the ad blocker for Chrome?
- How to Pick the Best Web Browser for Your Business
- Browser Behavior: Opera, Skyfire, Bolt And AdMob All Weigh In
- 5 Reasons Why Browser Sniffing Stinks
Yet another marketing campaign from Mozilla, this time it’s all about speed. With the upcoming launch of Firefox 3.5, which is twice as fast as Firefox 3.0, they are requesting users to submit their fastest talent video.
It’s all very simple. Just record a 30 second video of your fastest talent, upload and you are done. It can be anything, from brushing your teeth to clapping.
Home page: FastestFirefox.com
Bit about IE, Chrome and Firefox on mobile devices.
By more than just a few requests, we are going to try something new this month, which is StatCounter instead of Net Applications. Let’s begin, shall we?
Internet Explorer continues its saga to the bottom, this time its market share fell by 1.46, from 62.09% to 60.6%
Firefox is likely to pass 30% mark this month. As for June, its market share increased by 0.93, from 28.75% to 29.68% Continue Reading
Opera Software is not the only one who is tweaking the look of their default web browser skin. Alex Faaborg from Mozilla has announced that they will update approximately 25 icons across all 4 platforms.
Windows: All Secondary Glyphs in the Main Window Continue Reading
- Will Explorer bridge the Firefox and Safari divide?
- Is Firefox getting worse instead of better?
- Imagine, a ‘Firefox 4′ without browser tabs
- 7 FireFox About:Config Tweaks for Internet Marketers and Bloggers
- Safari Is Fat Hog That Spies on You — P0rn Mode Doesn’t Work
- Still No Chrome For Linux?
- Opera: Single-minded about widget development
- Opera Software aims to stay independent
If you enjoy Interent Explorer 8 on Windows 7 due to all the quick access buttons (Open New Tab, Frequenst Visited Pages, etc.) and would like to have something similar Firefox, then we have a solution for you. Although upcoming 3.5 release won’t support Windows 7 Jumplist feature (maybe in Firefox 3.6..?), you can still “enable” it in your Firefox web browser.
How to do that? It’s actually very simple. Just install Winfox utility and you are almost ready to go.
As author explains: Winfox must be running to update your top fifteen visited sites. Currently has to be killed by using task manager.
The following software works on 32 and 64 bit machines and requires Firefox 3.0 or later.
Mozilla Labs has recently introduced a new project called Jetpack which can enhance your browsing experience. So what exactly is it?