• All the Way to Internet Explorer 13
It seems like Microsoft decided to increase its domain names portfolio, as company…
- How to find which Firefox, Chrome or other browser tab are playing flash or audio?
- Is it possible to use Silverlight in Ubuntu using Opera?
- Which browser do you think is better and easy-to-use?
- Do you think we can get purdi on here?
- How do I create Favicons?
Back in May, 2010, John Lilly has announced about his decision to resign as CEO of the Mozilla Corporation.
Yesterday however, company has revealed its new CEO: Gary Kovacs, who is currently the senior vice president of mobile products at SAP and will be taking his role later next month, on November 8th.
According to reports, he was also a general manager of mobile at Adobe Systems.
In a plausible effort to strengthen Firefox community support, Mozilla has launched a new web site, called “Army of Awesome”.
Now, before you start packing your bags, here’s how it works:
- Mozilla tracks and displays all #Firefox mentions at Twitter
- In case of a browser issue, recruits may use their Twitter account and help those people out
Fair enough. However, while it sounds good on paper, there is one problem: it displays all the mentions, not highlighting tweets that may require your attention. To put it another way: a mess.
So, if you have a few minutes to spare, head over to Army of Awesome page and see it for yourself.
- What is the first tabbed browser that you used?
- What is the current state of 3D in (upcoming) browsers?
- I tried firefox 4 and it crashed on installing and on starting. Any solutions?
- Why on earth was Safari introduced for Windows!! ?
- Silverlight for Opera?
It looks like a new Firefox Trojan is in the wild and none of the antivirus programs can fix the issue.
According to webroot post, Trojan modifies nsLoginManagerPrompter.js file so Firefox would no longer ask, whether user would like to save entered password or not, and does that anyway.
After logins are stored, Trojan keeps sending stolen information to its author, Salar “Salixem” Zeynali in a rate of once per minute.
Yes, you read it right, Trojan author takes all the credit and can even be found on a Facebook site.