If you are looking for a great way to boost your productivity by blocking certain sites and the specific time of the day, then Google Chrome or Firefox are the browsers to user.
Earlier this year, RAGE, the upcoming 3rd person shooter from the id Software (set for September release) has received an iOS version of the game.
- Firefox about:config Preferences Explained
- Firefox 4 Market Share Increases 30% After Upgrade Offer
- Chrome Hack Denied By Google Engineers
- Google’s Chrome Sandbox Hacked
- Google Chrome 12.0.742.30 Beta Brings Fancy Features
- Google Chrome: 160 Million Active Users And Growing
- Google’s Dear Sophie: You Are Doing It Wrong
- Chrome Web Store, Now Available Worldwide
- How to Unlock All Google Chrome Angry Birds Levels
- Remote Debugging with Safari Web Inspector / Chrome Developer Tools
- Opera To Fix Default Installation Behavior
- Opera Software Q1 2011 Financial Results
- Opera: Enable New Google Image Search Interface
- Web Browsers: iPhone 4 vs. Samsung Galaxy S II vs. HTC Thunderbolt vs. Samsung Focus
- Wikitude: 3D Augmented Reality Browser
- WebGL: Play Angry Birds For Free
- WebGL Awesomeness: 3 Dreams Of Black
- LastPass May Have Been Hacked
- Download Adobe Flash Player 10.3 Final
Firefox 3.5, currently boasting 12 million users according to Mozilla, will be updated to a newer version next month through an automatic upgrade. Makes sense that Mozilla wants to upgrade its users, for Firefox 3.5 received its last security patch approximately three weeks ago.
Mozilla started offering an upgrade to Firefox 4 to people running Firefox 3.5 and Firefox 3.6 last week. According to Christian Legnitto, the Firefox release manager, Mozilla will force 3.6 on 3.5 stragglers not choosing to update to Firefox 4 or 3.6. However, Legnitto later said that his choice of the word “force” was poor, and noted that only Firefox 3.5 users who had left the default automatic updates setting enabled would be moved to Firefox 3.6 automatically.
Remember How To Save And Quit In Firefox 4 and How To Activate Autocomplete In Firefox 4? Neat, little instructions, no? You did notice all the other options that were available when browsing the about:config page in Firefox but don’t have a clue with regards to what they do, right? Neither do I! Firefox is full of customization options you won’t find in your browser options screens but it’s not always easy to know what effect changing an about:config setting will have on your browser.
Firefox 4′s market share went up by 11% after Mozilla initiated the upgrade offer last week. That was only on the first day, however, for the browser managed 30% market share growth in the four days since the offer began. This prompted Mozilla’s community coordinator for Firefox marketing Asa Dotzler to compare the gains of Firefox and Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) as both of the browsers launched in March of this year.
IE9 will never catch up to Firefox. It will be a year or two before Microsoft can move the bulk of their IE7 and IE8 users forward.
Works with all web browsers.
Not interested in going through all Angry Birds levels, one by one? Worry no more; there is a solution for that.
To unlock all levels, type the following code in the address bar
The final version of Adobe Flash Player 10.3 has been just released for both desktop computers and mobile devices.
Acoustic echo cancellation
Simplified local storage management
Auto-update notification for Mac OS
Local settings manager
For a detailed list of changes, see the following page.
If you are a fan of WebGL technology, then this gem is definitely worth checking out.
“3 Dreams of Black” by Rome is an interactive video made using WebGL which just shows you the possibilities amazing future of the web.
WebGL support is a must for your web browser, so in case you don’t use Google Chrome or Firefox, grab it now and open the following link.
With the worldwide launch of Google Chrome Store, it was also revealed that the popular Angry Birds game has been included there for free and can be played anytime, all the time.
The better news is that Google Chrome is not a necessity. As long as your web browser supports hardware accelerated WebGL or Canvas, you shouldn’t experience any issues.
So, what are you waiting for? Jut click the following link and enjoy free gaming.