- Firefox about:config Preferences Explained
- Firefox 4 Market Share Increases 30% After Upgrade Offer
- Chrome Hack Denied By Google Engineers
- Google’s Chrome Sandbox Hacked
- Google Chrome 12.0.742.30 Beta Brings Fancy Features
- Google Chrome: 160 Million Active Users And Growing
- Google’s Dear Sophie: You Are Doing It Wrong
- Chrome Web Store, Now Available Worldwide
- How to Unlock All Google Chrome Angry Birds Levels
- Remote Debugging with Safari Web Inspector / Chrome Developer Tools
- Opera To Fix Default Installation Behavior
- Opera Software Q1 2011 Financial Results
- Opera: Enable New Google Image Search Interface
- Web Browsers: iPhone 4 vs. Samsung Galaxy S II vs. HTC Thunderbolt vs. Samsung Focus
- Wikitude: 3D Augmented Reality Browser
- WebGL: Play Angry Birds For Free
- WebGL Awesomeness: 3 Dreams Of Black
- LastPass May Have Been Hacked
- Download Adobe Flash Player 10.3 Final
PocketNow compared some of the most popular handsets web browsing experience.
If you don’t feel like watching the video, then here is a conclusion for you: what happens when you add the 1.2GHz Exynos CPU and 1GB of RAM to a cell phone (Samsung Galaxy S II)? It destroys the competition, that is all.
- Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) vs. Firefox 4 vs. Google Chrome 10 vs. Opera 11 vs. Safari 5
- March, 2011: Firefox, Chrome, Safari Share Up; Internet Explorer – Down
- Mozilla Names Slow Extensions
- Google Chrome to Receive Scrolling Tabs
- Google Chrome to Improve Security
- Google Chrome Cookies
- The Story of Opera Employee
- Download Opera 11.10 RC
- CycleBlob: WebGL Lightcycle Game
- How Would You Change FavBrowser?
- FavBrowser.com v3 Launched
Some time ago, TomsHardware has published a nice list of benchmark results for the top 5 web browsers. Unfortunately, they did not test the final version of Firefox 4.
Well, this is no longer the case as the most recent tests now include the following:
Internet Explorer 9
Google Chrome 10
- The History of Web Browsers (Picture)
- IE9 vs. Firefox 4 vs. Google Chrome 10 vs. Opera 11 vs. Safari 5
- Internet Explorer 10: Microsoft Immersive Browser
- CrashIE.com Is a Scam
- IE9 to Firefox 4 Comparisons Are Misleading
- Best Video of 2011
- How Would You Change Safari?
- Opera: Remove/Hide Blue Dots
- Opera: Show Full Address Bar and Hide Web Button
- Why Opera Is My Default Web Browser
- Hate When This Happens (Picture)
- Typical April Fools Day
Now here is a new benchmark for you to talk about: power consumption.
Turns out, Microsoft optimized Internet Explorer 9 not only for the performance but also for your wallet and productivity.
According to IE Blog, when it comes to power consumption, IE9 and Firefox 4 are the browsers to die for.
Want some good news? Just by using Internet Explorer 9 over Opera 11 you can have an extra hour of the battery life on your laptop!
- Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) vs. Firefox 3.6 vs. Google Chrome 10 vs. Opera 11 vs. Safari 5
- IE9 Mobile
- Why Read Licence Agreement (Picture)
- Mozilla Keeps Track With The Questions
- Mozilla Feels Remorse Over Keeping Mum About SSL Certificate Theft
- Download Firefox 4 Final
- Mozilla: We Support 10 Year Old OS
- Firefox 4: 5 Million Downloads in 24 Hours
- Download Google Chrome 11 Beta
- 6 Serious Chrome Bugs Patched By Google
- Download Opera Mini 6 and Opera Mobile 11
- Opera Mobile for Windows Mobile Discontinued
TomsHardware has posted a nice benchmark and compared some of the most popular web browsers. Unfortunately, Firefox 4 was not included.
Google Chrome 10.0.648.134
Internet Explorer 9
Opera 11.01 (build 1190) 51
Safari 5.04 (7533.20.27)
- February, 2011 – Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari Share Up; Firefox, Opera – Down
- Web Browsers Usage By Country
- How Would You Change Internet Explorer?
- IE6 Countdown
- Download Firefox 3.6.14 And 3.5.17
- 19 Chrome Bugs Fixed in Preparation for Pwn2Own Hacking Contest
- Safari Adopts WebKit2
- Download Opera with Hardware Acceleration
- Opera 11.10 to Include Password Synchronization